Missing

He put his gun away and quickly looked around making sure no one saw, he then took the cops phone, badge and whatever else he thought he'd need to to trick the idiot into believing he was an undercover. He then covered the body up before he went back to his car to wait for the call letting him know that the idiot was coming. Minutes later the phone rang, he smiled as he answered it, he had already memorized the name of the cop he was playing.

 "Adams?"

 "Officer Adams, this is Seth Rollins your charge."

 "Ah, Mr. Rollins, are you ready to join Mr. Ambrose and Mr. Reigns?"

 "Yep! I'm in the elevator now, I'll be out front in a minute!" Seth answered.

 "Alright, I'll be waiting." He said smiling as he hung up, got out of the car and went to the front doors of the hotel.

 "Hey, I'm Seth Rollins! you must be Officer Adams?" Seth asked as he came outside.

 "That's me." He answered showing Seth his badge.

 "Hey Rollins!" A male voice called out from behind them, they turned.

 "Hey Dolph!" Seth said smiling.

 "I saw Dean and Roman at the gym, you going there too?"

 "Yeah, Hunter held me up. Hey, this is Officer Adams he's my undercover while we're in town." Seth said introducing them.

 "Nice to meet you Officer." Dolph said shaking his hand. "Still no sign of that scumbag King?" Dolph asked.

 "Nope, nothing." Seth answered sighing.

 "How's Dean holding up?"

 "He's trying to hide his nervousness, but Rome and I know." Seth answered sadly.

 "That sucks man." Dolph said gently patting Seth's back. "Go work out with your boys, and I'll catch you guys later." He said smiling.

 "Alright man, catch ya later!" Seth said as Dolph went inside.

 "Why don't I drive you to the gym, then you can ride back to the hotel with Mr. Ambrose and Mr. Reigns?"

 "Sure, sounds good." Seth agreed smiling as they headed to the car.

 Once they got to the car as Seth put his bag in the backseat and stood up to shut the door, the guy after checking to make sure no one was around took his gun out and hit Seth with it. Seth fell forward hitting his head off the car, once he was knocked out he was put into the backseat. He was quickly handcuffed to the door, and had duct tape placed on his mouth before being covered with a blanket. He then stood smiling out side the car before he got in, and after starting it he drove away smiling, that had been easier than he had thought it would be. As he drove, he only wished he could see Ambrose's and Reigns' faces when they learned that their precious, two-toned freak was missing!

**A Couple Of Hours Later**:

 After an intense workout, Dean had to admit that that had been exactly what he needed! It was weird though that Seth hadn't shown up or called, both Dean and Roman figured he was still with Hunter...but something about it just didn't feel right to either of them! So, they quickly showered and changed before they met up with their undercovers at the door and they left. As they drove Dean starred out the window biting his nails, as he silently begged Seth to be okay. He was glad Roman was driving, if he had been driving they would have already crashed the car. Roman must have sensed his unease because he reached an arm across the seats and squeezed Dean's shoulder.

 "Hunter probably wouldn't shut up!" Roman said trying to reassure Dean.

 "Ro, somethings wrong! I...I can feel it!" Dean said still biting his nails.

 "I know, I feel it too!" Roman answered quietly.

 They finally returned to the hotel, they parked and grabbed their bags out of the backseat, before they headed into the hotel talking about Seth not showing up.

 "Seth didn't show up at the gym?" Dolph asked as he overheard their conversation.

 "No, he never showed or called! Why?" Dean questioned.

 "I saw him, he was with his undercover. They were on their way to the gym."

 "When?" Roman asked.

 "Couple hours ago." Dolph answered.

 "You're sure it was him?" Dean asked nervously.

 "Yeah man, I talked to him! He introduced me to his undercover, then they left."

 "I'm going to call him!" Dean said as he took out his phone.

 Before he could dial, they heard sirens and three police cars, and one unmarked car raced into the parking lot stopping beside a car near the back of the lot. The officers got out and quickly began looking in the car as the two men got out of the unmarked car, Dean and Roman froze, it was Detectives Brooks and Carter. Suddenly they saw their undercovers join the Detectives at the car, Dean and Roman looked at each other, suddenly they heard their names being called.

 "Dean, Roman!" Detective Carter called out as they rushed to them.

 "What the hell is going on?" Dean asked, once the detectives reached them.

 "You're both okay!" Detective Brooks said looking relieved. "Wait...where's Seth?" He asked as they realized he wasn't with them.

 "He's not here!" Dean answered.

 "Where is he?" Carter asked.

 "He left with his undercover a couple of hours ago! What aren't you telling us?" Dean demanded.

 "How do you know he left?" Carter asked.

 "Dolph saw him, why?" Roman answered.

 "He left with his undercover?" Brooks asked.

 "Yes! What the hell is going on dammit?" Dean demanded quickly beginning to panic.

 "We were called here about a body in a car, we checked and it's...Officer Adams, Seth's undercover! We saw him ourselves." Brook said gently.

 "No! You're wrong! Seth left with his undercover!" Dean said refusing to believe it.

 "Dean..."

 "No, Roman! Ask Dolph, he'll tell you what he saw!" Dean yelled cutting Roman off. "There he is! Dolph, come here!"

 "What's going on?" Dolph asked concerned.

 "Tell them what you told us about Seth!" Dean demanded.

 "I saw Seth a couple of hours ago, we talked and he introduced me to his undercover Adams. They were going to meet up with Dean and Roman at the gym."

 "Is this the man you saw with Seth?" Carter asked showing him a picture of Officer Adams.

 "No." Dolph answered.

 "What about him?" Carter asked showing him a picture of King.

 "I...I think so."

 "What do you mean you think so? Look closely Dolph was that the man with Seth?" Dean demanded.

 "Yeah, yeah it was. He was thinner, and had blond hair, but it was definitely him with Seth!" Dolph answered, Dean turned his back to them fists clenched.

 "Thank you Mr. Ziggler." Brooks said as Dolph left.

 "Come on, we're taking you to the station." Carter said.

TBC...