The secret

I'm dating Draco Malfoy.
DRACO.FUCKING.MALFOY!
In that moment my heart stopped.

    "We half to keep this a secret" he said
"Why?"  Why would we half to be a secret? Was he embarrassed of me or something?

"I don't want to be made fun of Delilah." He said.

Those words made me feel like I was dead. I stood up and started to walk away. I was numb, he just had broke me. When I was about to walk down the stairs I felt him grab my wrist.

"Where are you going?" He questioned me.
"Come and get me when you don't care about what people think." Tears started to well up in my eyes. I yanked my arm out of his grip and ran as fast as I could.

'I don't want to be mad fun of Delilah' Ran through my mind. What do you expect Draco Malfoy only cares about his sweet reputation. I should of known he would break me.

As I was running I ran into a figure. As I look up it was Harry.
"Are you okay you seem upset" He asked.
"I'm fine." I lied.
"Well then way was Malfoy chasing after you and who is behind you right now" as he said that I turned around and saw the blonde towering over me.

"DO YOU NOT KNOW HOW TO LEAVE SOMONE ALONE?!?" I screamed.
"Delilah I'm sorry." He said in a soft voice

I shoved pass him. Once I got down to the dungeons, I had to say the password to get in
"Pureblood" I said in a whisper.

I open my dorm to see my roommate pansy shacking up with Blaise. "WHAT THE HELL!?!!" Pansy screamed pulling the sheets over her body.
"Sorry I didn't know you were here" I walked out and closed the door.
I sat in front of the crackling fire crying all night.

———
   It's been a week since the incident. I've been avoiding Draco. I always see I'm potions staring at me with his grey eyes. I don't know how long avoiding him would last, it was so hard.

   I walk into to potions with my books and see everyone standing. I stand beside Pansy "why is everyone standing?" I asked.
"New seats." "Did you like what you saw last night" she laughed. I rolled my eyes
     "why am I even friends with you" I said in annoyed tone. I see a tall figure with platinum blonde hair walk in. As I take a long look at him I hear the door bang. "Parkinson's Longbottom, Potter weasely, Malfoy stone," he said still calling other people's name. I felt dead, my heart sunk.

    I walk To the desk he pointed at draco followed.
   I sat my books down and sat. I felt eyes staring at me. I turn my head "what the hell do you want now?" I said with attitude. He leaned closer I knew he was pissed. He grabbed my wrist "Don't you dare give me attitude or I will fuck you until Your crying and screaming my name Stone." I was so fucking turned on and he knew it but I didn't show it.
I whispered in his ear "You wish" I jerked my hand and grabbed my book and started reading.

  I knew I just fucked up. He grabbed my arm and yanked me up. "You will pay for this" he said.
———————————————————————————
A/N: Hey guys!!!! The next chapter is going to involve lots of smut so that's why this chapter is short.