Oh to be Rosalie Pierce.....

{Draco Malfoy}
     Delilah is a beautiful witch. She's especially is my witch. My father taught me love is silly that it makes a man look weak.
                  I think love makes you stronger.
I may not seem romantic but I am. My mother taught me compassion and love, she would always teach me the opposite of my dark and twisted father.
Ever since she died it made me felt empty.

              Delilah makes feel complete.

'Whatever our souls are made of, hers and mine are the same'
  Is my favorite quote from Wuthering Heights a muggle romance novel bye Emily Jane Brontë.

——-
"Dray dray!" A soft voice said trying to catch up to me. I turn around and see the brunette with deep brown eyes Rosalie Pierce. One of my many conquest. I turn back around and start walking away.
"What do you want Pierce?" She caught up to me and we walked together "I was wondering if you wanna go to your dorm?" She had a smirk on her face.

"Sorry busy with my girlfriend," Her smirk dropped.
"You might know. her Delilah rose stone?" I smirked. I wanted her to leave. I didn't want Delilah seeing me with another girl. I'm done with my play boy tactics.

"Why would you date a mud-blood?" she questioned.

  She was getting on my nerves. I slammed her into the stone wall pinning her arms up.
"Mind your Bloody Business slut" shit I didn't mean to say that. I'm trying to be better. What the hell? Why am I wanting to be nice and then be mean. I let her go and run off to the Slytherin common room.

I walk in and see Kai. He's sitting on the couch with his legs open. When he says me he sits up.
"What's going on with you and Pierce?" He starts laughing.
"How the bloody hell did it get out that fast?"
"So y'all are a thing?" He raises his eyebrow.
"Hell no! I couldn't put up with that crazy ass."
Blaise walks in and plops down beside Kai and lets out a sigh. "What's your problem" I asked.
"Stupid fucking Pansy!" "One moment she wants to be with me and the next she wants to just fuck"

I roll my eyes and walk over to the couch and sit down. "Bitches are bonkers." I laugh.
"What about bitches and bonkers?" Theodores voices enters the common room.
"Don't worry about it" Blaise sighs and sits up.
"Hey what's did you and Stone do last night?" Theo sits down beside me and puts his bag down on the floor. "Don't worry about it" I didn't want them to know yet. They were also Delilah friends she didn't tell me to tell them or not.

Then I see her walk down the stairs. She has a her brown hair in a messy bun and she's wearing her black glasses. She has on a pink and white striped sweater on with black ripped jeans. I got up from the couch and walked towards her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{Delilah Stone}
     Draco walks towards me.
"Where are you going?" He questioned me.
"Adrian asked me to help him with homework we're meeting in the library." I look down at my watch.
"Uh no. Your not going." He uses his index to raise my chin up. "Your mine and only mine." He stated.

"Draco stop being possessive and move I half to go." I tried to get by him. He just stood there didn't even budge.
"Mate let her go." Theo shouts from the couch.
I mouth Theo thank you. I standed up on my tipie toes and give Draco a quick peck on the lips. He grabbed my wrist and whispered in my ear "when you get back your going to be punished, princess" and then he pushed a loose strand of my hair that wasn't in the bun back behind my ear. He gave me butterflies. I walk out of the common room and make my way to the library.

——
    I walk in and go the table in the far back and sit my books down. I pulled out a chair and sat. I grabbed my potions homework. After couple minutes I hear something slam in-front of  me and I jump. "Oh sorry Stone." the brunette known as Adrian pucey sat down in-front of me.
"Oh it's fine" I sent him a friendly smile.
I started to explain some of the questions and notice him staring at me. "Are you paying attention?" I asked him. "No." He smirked. I felt someone come behind me they wrap their arms around my neck and started kissing my cheek.
"Hello darling." It was Draco. I could see the anger on Adrians dark brown eyes. "Hello luv" I look back up a him. He looks at Adrian. "Don't mind me continue." Draco sat beside me and put his hand on my thigh. He's icy blue eyes staring into my dark brown ones.
It was distracting me as I was explaining the question to Adrian. Draco's hand glided up to the waist band of my jeans. He unbuttoned them and his cold hand touched my damp knickers. I let out a small moan. "You okay lilah?" Adrian looks at me concerned. I nod since can't form words. I see Rosalie Pierce walk in. Draco quickly takes his hand out of my jeans and buttons them. He gets up and goes to her.

     It hurt. Did he like her? "Why hello Draco!" The beautiful girl said wrapping her finger in her hair and he smiled at her "Hello Rosalie." Was he getting back at me for helping Adrian? She was so much prettier than me. She was confident we would wear black knee high boots with black jeans and a black leather jacket when she could. She had beautiful dark brown curly hair. I've always wished to be her. She was perfect. I couldn't take it anymore. "Hey Adrian I'm so sorry can we rain check for tomorrow?" I smiled.
"Oh yeah sure!" He sent a smile back. I grabbed my stuff and stormed out of the library.

How could he do this to me? I was just helping him and just gets up and goes to next girl he sees. I just kept running. Not even a day and he already cheated on me. How stupid was I?

{Draco Malfoy}
I get up and walk over to Rosalie.
"Why hello Draco!" She said. "Hello Rosalie" I needed her Opinion. "Have you considered my deal?" She smirked while twirling her hair. If she wasn't a girl I would punch her.
"Shut the bloody hell up." I say in a stern tone. As I'm going to say something I see Delilah run out.
"Fuck you" I say to her and I run after Delilah.

Where did she go? I didn't see the way she went.
I made my way up to the common room. As I walk in I see Delilah running up the stairs to her dorm. I started banging on her door.
"DELILAH LET ME IN!"
"GO AWAY!" She screamed back at me.
"Let me explain" I kept banging.
"If we can't go a day without fighting then we're not going last!" I could hear her crying.

{Delilah Stone}
I wanted to let him but I couldn't. I wouldn't let him get to me anymore. "Baby just open the door and let me explain." I wasn't in control my heart was. I got up and open the door slowly and saw him.
His hair was messy. His tie was messed up. He pushed himself in. "I needed her opinion that's it please believe me" he begged.

What would he need her bloody opinion on? "For what" I crossed my arms.

"It was a Christmas press for you." He came closer putting his cold hands on my sweater.

"Fine." I huffed

"Fine what" he raised his eyebrows.

"Fine I believe you dumb ass" I rolled my eyes.

He grabbed my throat. "Remember what I said about you rolling your eyes, Darling" he smirked.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~