The room of requirements

-MAJOR SMUT WARNING IF YOU
DON'T WANT TO READ IT SKIP THIS CHAPTER-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
He pulled me in to the room of requirements. He let go of me and locked the door. He pulled his wand out. "Muffliato" he laid it on the table beside the door.
"Get on your fucking knees" he said. The way he said it I had no control I dropped onto my knees. He grabbed at his belt and unbuckled it and took it off and threw it on the bed. I pull his pants down along with his boxers. He's erection slapped against his stomach, It was huge. "Be the good slut you are and suck it" he demanded and I obeyed.

I put my hand around his dick and moved my hands up and down and started licking the tip. Then I put it in my mouth sucking swirling my Tongue. He let out moans and grabbed a chunk of my hair and pushed my head back and fourth. "Oh god" he said moaning.
I started go faster and he bucked his hips going deeper in my mouth. I started gagging and he loved it.
"I-I'm close" he let out. I went faster and faster and I felt warm liquid fill in my mouth and I swallowed.

He grabbed me by throat pulling me up
"Good girl" he said. "Take your shirt off" he commanded. Why do I keep listening to him?
I unbuttoned my white shirt.
"So fucking pretty" he said stepping closer to me.
My clit started throbbing. I felt my panties getting damper, which they were already damp.
"Are you wet?" He said while smirking.
I nod. He grabbed me by my throat "Use your fucking words. I asked are you wet" "Y-yes" I say stuttering.
"Yes what?" He questioned.
"Yes daddy." I said. "Good girl." He pushed me on the the bed. He towered over me and pulled my skirt down with my panties. He took of his shirt. I was looking at his Chiseled abs, he so fucking hot.
"Like what you see darling?" He smirked. I nod bitting my lip. He crawled on top of me and grabbed his belt and tied my hand to the bed board. He whispered in my ear "I'm not done punishing you"
That made me want him him more. He started kissing my neck and moving down to my stomach. I let out little moans. When he got to my pussy I arch my back in pleasure. "You like that huh?" He said seductively. "Y-y-yes D-d-daddy" I said while he started licking my pussy. God this felt so good.
I started moaning his name "D-Draco." Every time I said his name he went faster. Right when I was about to cum he stopped. "I'm still not done princess" he said lifting his head up. He got closer to my face
"you cum when I tell you to" "if you cum without my permission, I'm going to fuck you till your crying my name. Got it?" He said. Before I could say anything he slammed into me. I let out a scream of pleasure.
He thrusted in and out of me while grabbing my throat. "So fucking tight" he said grunting. I kept bitting my lip so I wouldn't scream.
"Don't bite your lip, I want to hear your precious screams." He said. I was close I couldn't hold it much longer. "D-D-Draco please let me cum." I cried. "No" he said tilting his head back. I let out more screams. He started thrusting harder and harder. My wall tightened I couldn't hold it anymore, I came. I rolled my eyes into the back of my head.
He squeezed my throat "what the fuck did I say?" He said while still thrusting. "I-I C-Couldn't hold I-it An-y l-Longer" "OH MY GOD" I screamed. He just laughed at me "Pathetic" he laughed. With that he just pounded in me harder. My legs grew weak.
He raised my leg up over his shoulder so he could pound harder. My walls was were clenching again.
"Cum now" he demanded so I did. I knew he was close cause his thrust got sloppy and then I felt him pull out his cum flew on my stomach. He fell beside me. my legs plopped down I couldn't feel them.
"That was" I couldn't find the words to describe it.
"Fucking amazing" he said trying to catch his breathe.