Him, and only Him.

I wake up and see Blaise in Pansy's bed with her.
"Ugh disgusting" I groan as I get up out of my bed.
It was Saturday, we didn't have classes today.
"Pansy get your ass up!" I scream waking her up.
"What the hell" Blaise and Pansy groans.

"It's time for breakfast" I say smiling.
"I fucking hate you" she says getting up.
"And I love you" I say kissing her on the cheek and making my down to the great hall.

I walk in make a great entrance as always.
I see Harry, Neville, and Ron eyes following me as I make my way to the Slytherin table.
"STONE! get your arse over here" I hear Theo hollering. "I'm coming"
"Can you ask Neville for some muggle-weed?"
"I thought you had some?" I questioned him.
"Well um- me and Draco kinda smoked it all last night"
"Fine, you owe me big time!" I say as walk off to Gryffindor's table. "Hey Neville by any chance do you have any muggle-weed?" I ask. "Anything for you. Meet me at the green house at 6?"
"Perfect! I'll be there." I make my way back to Slytherin table.

"I'm meeting him at six to get it"
"Great!" He says. I see Malfoy walk in and sit beside me. I roll my eyes, I wanted him so badly but I can't I wouldn't let my self, how can someone be that hot.

He grabs me by my throat.

"Roll your fucking eyes again at me and see what happens." He let's go gently. I'm so turned on, I love how he's rough. His blueish grey eyes looks into my brown ones it feels like their staring in to my dark soul. I snap back into reality.
"Damn I thinks she turned on." Blaise and and Pansy chuckle. I grab my things and get up. "Screw all of you except Theo." They all chuckle and I walk out.

I walk into the hall and hear foot steps. I turn around to see Draco trying to catch up to me so, I just walk faster. "Slow your arse down!" The blonde screams. "Catch me if you can!" I laugh I walk even faster. I feel him grab my wrist it makes me twirl around I land into his chest. "W-what do you want Malfoy?"
"Are you going to the party?"
"Why?" I ask curious.
"You know what I don't care." He storms off.
"DICK!" I screamed and noticed first years in the hall walking by me staring.
"Shit" I curse under my breath.

-
It's around 9 the party starts soon. I need something to wear... something sexy. I look around in my closet throwing clothes in the floor trying to find something. Then I found it. A dark red lace dress with rose see through sleeves. I put it on and I start searching for heels. I put on a black pair.
I look and see Pansy. "Trying to look sexy for someone luv?" She asked trying to keep her laughs in. "I bloody hate you." I chuckle. "Hurry up!"
"I'm coming I gotta do my hair." I put my hair in a side part and brushed my thick long hair.

Once I open my door I hear music pounding. The smell of alcohol filled the air. I push my self through people to get to the fire place where the group is usually at. "Pardon me" there's so many people here.
I finally get to the group. "Hey guys!" I see the blonde headed boy sitting on the couch fiddling with his serpent ring.

"Finally Delilah! Did you get it?" Theo asked.

"Of course! When I say I'm going to get something I mean it." I hand it to him and sit on the far end of the couch so I wouldn't be right beside of Draco.
"Where's Pansy" I my eyes search the room trying to find her. "she's getting some drinks" Draco mumbling so I can only hear him still fiddling with his rings not looking at me. "Here you go!" Pansy each gives a cup and starts filling it.
Do I wanna know by Arctic monkeys starts playing.
"Come babe." Pansy reaches her hand out to Blaise pulling him off to the dance floor.

Crawlin' back to you
Ever thought of callin' when
You've had a few? 'Cause I always do Maybe I'm too Busy bein' yours To fall for somebody new

Draco stands up walks towards my end of the couch and reaches his hand out to me. "What?"
"You wanna dance?" He asks.
"Um why?" I asked.

"Okay I'll be louder. DOES YOUR STUBBORN ARSE WANNA DANCO OR NOT?" He screamed. I looked him up and down. He was wearing a white button up with a few buttons undone. He had on black ripped jeans.

"Damn Malfoy someone is moody?" I take a sip of my drink. I put my hand in his and he pulled me up. "Malfoy, I hate you. You know that?" "Shut the hell up" he says pulling me into the dance floor.

Crawlin' back to you (crawlin' back to you)
Ever thought of callin' when
You've had a few? (had a few)
'Cause I always do ('cause I always do)
Maybe I'm too (maybe I'm too busy)
Busy bein' yours (bein' yours)
To fall for somebody new
Now, I've thought it through
Crawlin' back to you

His hands reaches my waist. We danced to the beat. he raised my arm up and spun me around so my back is facing his front. He started kissing my neck. We danced till the song was over.

We walked back to the couch. Draco started rolling a joint. When he was done he lit it and started inhaling it then exhaled. "Want some?" He asked. "Yeah." I thought he was going to give me a joint but not it was the complete opposite.
He scooted closer to me. He inhaled it again and laid it in the ash tray. He grabbed me by my throat. He exhaled the smoke into my mouth. He looked so fucking hot doing it. He had a devilish smirk on his face. I bit my lip. What the fuck am I doing!?!? I'm supposed to be hating him. "Let's play a game" Pansy sitting on the other couch across from ours.
"Were in aren't we?" Draco said looking at me. "Yup!" We got onto the floor and sat in front of the coffee table.
———————————————————————————
A/N: YALL SO MUCH SEXUAL TENSION OMG!!!