MALFOY!

I sat there staring into his eyes and then I realized what I did. I shot up and standed up and just fell to the floor. "OH MY MERLIN! DELIAH ARE YOU OKAY" he got up as fast as he could and pulled me up. "Yeah I'm fine can you please help me get dressed" I said. "Why" he raised his eyebrows confused. "I have a extra class to get to." I lied so I can get away. "oh sit down I'll dress you" he said with a devilish smirk. Sometimes I hated that smirk and sometimes i loved it it was Hot. He put my shirt on me and buttoned it. Then he slid my underwear and skirt on me and helped me stand.
"What are we?" he asked
"rember you don't want to be made fun of." I said and pushed him away and left.

My legs won't stop trembling.

He doesn't want to be seen with me, fine I'll make him pay.

I walk up to the common room door and say the password. "Pureblood" I walk past the fire to my dorm. I open my dorm to see Pansy and Blaise making out. "Do y'all ever stop, I surprised Pansy isn't paralyzed by now." I say laughing.
"Well at least I wasent shagging Malfoy" Pansy laughed.

"I didn't shag him" I lied.

"Then why did he pull you out of class hmmm?"
"Blaise leave" I said.
"I was leaving anyways" he walked passed me and closed the door.
"Was he good?" She asked me. I plop down beside her. "Fucking amazing" I said. It was amazing.
"He knows how to please a women" she says lay back on the bed. "You had sex with him?" I asked
"Yup! He sleeps with everyone" she rolls her eyes.

I took a nap cause I was exhausted.
I feel someone shaking me awake.
"What" I groaned.
"Come on its dinner time" Pansy said still shaking me. "STOP IM AWAKE" I screamed and pushed her off. I got up fixed my hair and made my way to the great hall.

   I walk in with Pansy. she sits beside Draco and I sit across from her. "Hey did y'all hear noises from hall way today" Blaise asked. I chocked on my food and looked up to see Draco smirking at me. "Didn't hear a thing" he said slyly. I give Draco a death stare.  "Oh you wanna go for another round?" He chuckled. I put my fork down on my plate and stood up.

"I fucking hate you!" I screamed.

I walked out pissed wanting to punch something. I kicked the stone wall beside me. "AHH FUCK" I screamed. I walked into the library so I can calm down. I go to the back to my favorite spot. I get the book that has all the people ranked as who's the highest in the class. My name is always on top as #1.

1# Draco Malfoy
2# Delilah stone

That mother fucker. At that moment I wanted to kill him. I ran up to the common room and muttered the password. I headed my way to Draco's dorm and swing the door open and see him sitting in a chair with his legs on his desk crossed like he was waiting for me.

"I knew you would be stoping by darling." He said smirking.

I wanted to slap him so hard. "First embarrassing me now taking my class rank. WHAT ELSE ARE YOU GONNA DO?" I said screaming.
"No reason to get pissed darling."
I get close in his face.

"Like I said I fucking hate you Draco Malfoy, always have and always will"

He stood up towering over me. "You didn't hate me when you were screaming my name today Stone"
I slapped him and walked out. Who does he think he is?

As I'm walking out I see Theo. "Hey Theo" I waved at him. "Oh hey stone!" He said. "Are you coming to the party tommrow night? We gonna have some molly and Muggle-weed."
"Hell yeah! Count me in" Molly made me feel so good. If I was pissed it would all go away. I felt loose not a care in the world. 
"Hey are you and Malfoy a thing? I saw him take you out to class and people said you fucked."
Why Do people care about what I do. I can't even walk to class without someone saying something.
"No! I would never have sex with that man slut." I chuckled as I was lying.

"Ha, good. I didn't one of my bestfriend shagging  my other."

"I gotta get back to my dorm. See ya!" I said walking towards my dorm.
——-
"Hey Pans." I say sitting down beside her.
"Are you going to the party tommrow?"
"Hell yeah! Are you?" I asked her.
"Blaise is making me." She groaned.
       "Well ima go to bed night"
"Night" she said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~