meeting the purple guy

^~it has been a month since your comeback to a life of crime~^

Your sitting on a park bench, cup off coffee in one hand, a news paper in the other. "Haha I made the front page~!" You chuckle to yourself, sipping your coffee cup. "Its funny how dumb the police force really are, I mean they arnt even close to catching me haha~!" You flick to the page containing more information on your last attack. 'Found in her apartment complex hung from the ceiling. Missing most of her internal organs' you lick your lips remember the events of that  night. Her pitiful Cry's for help as you gutted her like a fish, the fact that she tasted like she looked."Plastic and bland" you mummble to yourself. you take another sip of your coffee cup, as you do this your stomach let's out a low growl. "Hmm" you ponder for a second before getting up and wandering to the nearest place to eat, Freddy fazbears pizzeria. Eh I can work with pizza you think as you push open the doors.

A sent of fresh pizza and sweat greets you as you walk up to the counter to place your order. "Hello sir. Welcome to freddys! What can I get you?" The gentlemen behind the counter asked "hmm...I'll get a (any pizza) with an orange soda please" you reply. The man scribbles something down on a piece of paper then replys "Ok sir that will be 15.26 please" you reach into your wallet and pull out your last $20 note and give it to him. After receiving your change and an order number you move to sit down at a table near the back of the resterant.

A couple minutes later your orange soda arrives. You take a sip or two before continuing to stare into space thinking of what your next move would be. I wonder if I could get a victim inside this place. I mean with all the rumors about those 6 kids that went missing here, it would be the perfect crime~ "here's your (pizza type) sir~" a deep British voice pulles you out of your thoughts. You glance up to see a tall thin man standing over you with a steaming pizza in his hand. You smile up at him as you take the pizza of the plater and place it onto the table."thanks" you mutter as you go back to staring into space. "Its strange really" you hear him speaking again. "How these people come here despite all the history of this place" what is this guys game? Does he know something I should? You sigh and turn to face him "most people assume they are rumors and some people don't give a fuck about what happens to their kids" he chukles to your surprise  and moves slightly to the empty seat opisite you. "Mind if I sit for a while?" "Shouldn't you be doing work?" You snicker as he sits down. "Well I should be going on break in couple of moments so it doesn't matter" you pick up a slice of pizza and as you take a bite you notice that this mystery person is staring at you dead in the eyes. After finishing the slice you decide to introduce yourself. "Well I'm (Y/N). (Y/N) reaperson. And you are?" You gesture your hand towards him and he replys "I'm William afton. Co-owner of this place. Its a pleasure to meet you (Y/N)" he grabs your hand and shakes it. Giving you a sinister smile he leans back in his seat and closes his eyes. "Do you belive the 'rumors' about this place?" He almost muttered. You think for a second and, based of of that classical phycotic smile he gave you, you answer honesty. "Hell yes I believe it happened. I find it fascinating how the cuplret was never caught". You say in a slightly sassy tone, a soft smile growing on your face. He opens his eyes and stares into yours. You feel an odd sensation as he does this but decide to ignore it. "you do?" He seemed surprised yet exited at the same time. Well thats a strange reaction- "indeed.  Its amazing to think After all these years they still haven't found a lead on who they are"
"Oh~?" His tone changed to a smoother note and It sends a shiver down your spine. "And what does that mean to you? They did a hit and run or something?" He's soo curious about my opinion about the 6 missing kids. I wonder... "Oh heavens no. I believe they were an expert in hiding who they were." You lean in for a better effect "infact I think they are still here. Right under everyone's noses! And.." You sip your soda, carefully analysing the sudden anxiety in Williams eyes." They have everyone in all the right places. People who would blame them for their own reasons, people who would back them up because they know them". You slouch in your chair grabbing another slice of pizza. "That's my theory" you see the fear in his eyes and put the rest of the puzzle  together in your head. Well what do you know? You smile a cold smile and glare into wills bright purple eyes. "Something wrong~?" His puples dialate and his expression soffens. "Whats your opinion on the comeback of the reaper then?" His voice reaching the same level of coldness as your face. "I personally think he is an incredibly gifted person~" you look up to meet his gaze and see a new emotion floating around his eyes..but what was it? "Hm?" Is all you could manage to say as you stuff your mouth with another slice of pizza "he seems to know his shit pretty well I must say. His latest attack was quite the shock I heard~" he rested hes head on his fist as he perks a brow. You feel your face heat up slightly as you meet his gaze once again. "You got anything to say about him then?" He asked egerly. You swallow your food and let out a soft chuckle. " he's not getting caught anytime soon thats for sure. His style is very unique as is his ability to blend in with any crowd" you motion to take a sip of your soda. "You wanna see something I've been working on for a while?" You look up slightly confused as he stands and motions you to follow him. Heh this will be fun~

you stand up and follow him into the employees only room. The second the door closes you get a wiff of something...familiar. You place your hand in your jean pocket and feel around until your fingers latch around a scalple. You gently rub the metal of the knife and glance around the room. William is standing at the far end of the room fidilling with what would look like a fake wall. Removing said fake wall you were met with a big open plan of everyone's death in the town. "This is...something-"
"Yes it is isn't it? Been working on it for years. Ever since those 6 kids went missing ive made this. I don't know why....its just fascinating what people can do to other people" his tone fades to a lower pitch as he finishes his sentence. You feel like you should be scared, you smile and let out a soft chuckle as you step towards him. Oh my god what am I about to do. Holy crap! You take a deep breath before pulling out the scalple from your pocket and stabbed it into the map on the wall. You turn around and begin to walk out the door. Out of the corner of your eye you see William looking surprisingly exited at the map. The place the scalple was stuck was a location. His old apartment complex.

____________________________________________________________________________

Ah this was all improvised •<•
Well ima try and post more often and until then I'll see ya later~