a sidekick?

Today is Wednesday, Wednesday is the  highlight of all of your weeks. Today however was a very important day for you. Casually strolling into the hospital, you make your way to the trauma unit and to room 301. "Knock knock~" you tap on the doors frame as you round the corner to enter the room.
"Papa!".

Isaac was a 17 year old young man with chocolate brown skin. He comes running towards you and holds you in a warm embrace. " hey bud! Ya almost packed up in here?" He nodded as he turns to pick up a duffle bag. "Oh, and I saw the news so dont try and act like nothing's going on" he whispers, winking and putting a hand over his mouth as he spoke.
Isaac was a victim. Not one of yours tho, oh no no. The victims life's you took 6 years ago were his so called 'parents'. You saved Isaac from a life of abuse. I wish someone did what I've done for you to me. You sigh and move to leave the room, Isaac following suit. "So then, anything interesting happen this week?" You glance over your shoulder to look at him. His face lights up. "I started a fight~!" He chuckles and runs ahead of you slightly. You see him look into room 009 and give a classical phycopathic glare to the lad inside. "Guessing that's the poor soul you did in?" You grab the top of his shirt and pull him out of his trance. "Mhm! He had to get 8 stitches in his head when I was done with him!" He gestured to his right temple and smiles widely.

You sign the forms at the front desk to say that Isaac was in safe hands and watch as he takes his first breath of freedom. "Ok! Where to first?" He  asked energetically. "Hmm. How about we get some food first before we get down to 'business'" you make quotation gestures and let out a quiet laugh. "Alright! I feel like having pizza if your up for it papa?" You ponder for a second "ok but your gunna have to pay I'm afraid. I'm out of money as of right now" you scratch your head. "Thats fine by me! Now what's the best place to go for pizza around here?" You smile softly before replying. "There's a place called freddy fazbears that makes pretty nice pizza".
"then that's were were going! Lead the way papa"

The familiar smell of pizza and sweat greets you as you and Isaac move through the main doors. "Whoa this place looks amazing!" He spins around a couple of times, getting a good look at the place. "Come on Isaac your gunna make yourself dizzy." You grab the strap of his bag and gently drag him to the service bar.

After ordering the food you move to sit in the same space you've sat at before. Isaac sits opposite you. "What is it with you and sitting as far away from-" he pauses and makes a poor attempt at mimiking your (type of accent) voice. "HuMaN sCuM" you frown at him. "I do not sound like that." Isaac has a playful smile on his face "dam right you do!" He laughs as you roll your eyes, pulling out yesterdays news paper. You flip to the back page and re-read your plans for the next attack. "Ohh!" Isaac leans over the paper and reads what your notes say. "That looks cool!" You laugh softly "Isaac you think everything I do I cool." You hear heavy foot steps slowly walking your way. You glance behind you to see William serving another customer a couple seats away from you. He finishes his delivery and moves towards your table. You dart your eyes back at the paper. "Here's your pizzas boys" he places your steaming (pizza name) in front of you and places Isaacs Italian stuffed crust before him. "I swear your stalking me will" you chuckle and look up at him. "Well its not my fault you keep poping up here when I'm on my shift. And who's this new face?" He gestures towards Isaac. Hes expression was colder than it normally is. You perk a brow. "What? Are you jealous?" You laugh rather loudly, williams face was slightly pink. "Awh you are arnt you? Haha! Dont shit yourself. This is my soon to be legal son, Isaac. Isaac this is my stalker william" Williams face forms an O. "I am not your stalker!" He slaps your shoulder softly and you chuckle. "Haha very funny papa" Isaac rolles his eyes at you. "Nice to meet you william!" He smiles up at him. William turns to look at the clock. "Nice. I'm on break for the next 30 minutes. So how about I get to know you a bit more isaac" William moves to sit down next you. The strange feeling in the bottom of your gut returns once again. You can feel his leg slightly touching yours, along with the edge of his hand which was resting on his thigh. The hairs on you neck stand up again.