he knows

Warning! This chapter does contain a small bit of smutt. I will point out said parts when it comes up.

____________________________________________________________________________

(Y/N)s p.o.v

You stroll into Freddy's with a calm smile. Today was your interview with henry and william. I should start calling them Mr.Emily and mr.Afton.
You think as you straiten your (any colour) tie. You lean against the wall inftont of the two owners offices. Williams office door opens and his slim figure appears from the darkness that waits inside. "Oh (Y/N). Your here earlier then I expected you to be. Come in." He gestures a hand inside as he turns to enter. You follow him slowly. "Henry's not here just yet but that doesn't mean I'm not going to ask you some...questions." He leans on his desk. "Lock the door will you? I dont want this little chat to be...interrupted" you obey his orders and carefully lock the door. You hear a russiling sound and Williams heavy foot steps increase as he closes the distance between the two of you. You turn to look at him, your faces just centimeters away from eachother. He holds up today's newspaper. "Read" his voice was cold. You skim the heading before reading it out loud. "A dance with death? 4 men wanted for questioning found dead with evidence of an attempted mugging gone wrong." You look back into Williams emotionless eyes. "Keep reading" he pushes the paper closer to your face "blah blah blah....dead on arrival. Blah blah... injuries not to be given in detail..ugh." You skim read ahead and stop at a section that catches your eye. "Once again the reaper leaves a note for police to pick apart. 'Next time watch who your trying to mug'. The words stabbed onto one of the men's chest. No evidence has been found of the where abouts of the reaper and his new partner in crime. The anti-soldier." William lowers the paper. "What do you know?" He almost whispered. "What do you mean WhAt Do YoU kNoW?? They fucked up and payed the price" you shrug your shoulders. "It means." He leans in "what do you know~?" He whispers into your ear with a slightly different tone of voice. "I dont know much. I'll need to read the whole article if you want me to 'KnOw' anything". You reach for the newspaper in Williams hand. His other hand darts to grab yours and pins it up against the wall. "EH?!" Your face turns red. "The fuck will?!" His face remains emotionless. The hell is he doing?? Is he mad?! He knows something...but what? You narrow your eyes and stare into his, returning his cold glare. You see for a second his expression change but instantly returns to it's former self.
"I dont know what you want from me William" you make sure your tone is as cold as his. He lets go of your arm and walks over to his desk, leaning on it once again. He turns his head around. "(Y/N). I know" you freeze in place. He doesn't mean...no. How would he know? Just...play dumb. "I dont know what your talking about will" you fold your arms. He chuckes before turning to face you, the tension in the air rising at a rapid pace. "You know what I'm talking about (Y/N)." He looks up at the ceiling with a sly smile resting on his face. "I knew there was something strange about you when we first met 2 weeks ago" his gaze meets yours once again. "I know who you really are! Its funny at how obvious it is. Your last name is reaperson. Just take off the last three letters and.." He pauses, lifting his hand and pointing at you. "Boom. The reaper" your face was stone cold but you were panicking. How does he know? Holy shit. Its not like I can kill him either. He knows that. You smile.

"Well played" you slowly walk over to william. "Well played indeed william" you stop a couple feet away from him. "Before you try to do anything to me." You look (up/down) at him. "Let me say something" he pushes himself off the desk to stand up. "It is an honour and a privilege to be in your presents". William bows in a show of respect. "I must say your work is really inspiring. It made me realise that I to-" his expressions changes to a maddining glare. "Have been inactive for too long" he mutters. william pulls out a knife from behind him and attempts to stab at your left shoulder. Your reflexes kick in and you grab his hand before he could take a proper swing. "Just like they say. Reflexes always on point". You perk a brow. " what are you up to afton?" You copy his wide smile. He lowers the blade back down to the desk. "I have video proof of you and Isaac butchering those guys on the paper" your breath hitches as you fight the urges that your mind starts to create for you. "I will delete this video only if you do something for me in return~" your smile fades slighty. "You want me to murder someone for you or something?" You tilt your head to the side.
"No no. I want something else~"