short story whilst i write next chapter

Because I'm currently working on college stuff I havent found the time to sit down for a bit and write another chapter for this story.
So I thought I'd give you guys something else I've written when I got bored a few days ago. Its very short and very gay.
Enjoy lol

-phantom

____________________________________________________________________________

His hot breath hit my neck as his breaths got heavier. His eyes overflowed with a hunger he did not know how to quench, oh i could almost drown in his lust. The way he would look at me, begging me without uttering a word. His eyes did all the talking for him, those hazy dark eyes of his. Was he drowling? how adorable. I leaned over and licked around his mouth, gently tracing my tongue along his soft lips until not even i could hold back. We locked lips and as our tongues intertwined i swear i heard him wimper. I press my body against him firmly, softly grinding against his growing erection. His arms slowly began to trace their way along my body, undoing a button or two of my shirt, before running his hands along my bare skin; indulging himself enough to let out another soft whine of pleasure.
"F-fuck, I didn't even think you were into men my dear" i whisper into his ear. his face grew in heat and his breathing hitched as he licked his lips, already missing my soft touch. I place a soft kiss on his lips before trailing down to his neck, letting myself indulge in his sweet sent. I drag my teeth along his soft skin, threatening to bite down ever so softly. He lifts a hand over his eyes and let's out a shaky sigh.
"P-please~" he whines before resting his head on my shoulder."please t-touch me~"
By the gods, I feel like an animal in heat. The sensation of feeling another mans touch sends a shiver down my spine; a feeling I cannot and will not forget. I need him, I want him. I want him all to myself. I want to fuck him until he's begging me for more. I want him to get a pleasurable shock whenever he sees me, to become rock hard by just being in my presence. I want to kiss him until he can't breath properly. I want to turn him into a mess. I want him to beg for me to fuck him sencless, beg for my trobbing cock to fill up his insides. I want him to cry out my name in pleasure. I want him, I want him so badly.
"Be a good boy for me and take of you clothes"

Fin ツ