reservations

I have no clue where I'm taking this story at this point HA so I'd say there will be about 1 or 2 more updates after this one and then this is DoNe.
I'm already working on another fanfic, cuz more people said it saiki won so yay. Lol enjoy fucking William  (˵ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°˵)

____________________________________________________________________________

You kept a slow pace as you thrusted deeper and deeper into Williams shaking core. His moans flooded the room, echoing around the empty pizzeria. Both of you were a hot mess, William was clawing at the foam on the floor as you teased him. You were slowly but roufly rubbing his prostate and it was driving him crazy, well crazier than he normally is.

You breathed heavily onto his neck making him shiver. William clenched around your throbbing cock and you  flinched, faltering for a second and letting out a soft moan. "Fuck don't do that will" you breathed out, returning to your rhythm.

William was a  writhing mess underneath you, he whined and begged you to go faster. You could hear the desperation in his voice and you could tell he was getting close. Edging closer and closer to his climax.
You let out a groan before quickning your pace, William arched his back and let out a lewd moan. He made a cry of pure pleasure before tighning around you again as he climaxed. You shivered hard and faltered again, falling ontop of him as you came inside him.

Both of you were panting like crazy, sweat dripping down both faces.
"F-fuck that felt good" William sighed out. You hum before slowly pulling out your now flacid cock from Williams asshole. He let out a sigh of releaf as you rolled off of him and sat up. You looked around, William sat up beside you and leaned his head on your shoulder. You begin to stroke his hair softly.

"We should do this more often" you say leaning your head ontop of Williams. He let's out a chuckle "is this your was of asking me on a date (Y/N)?"  You laugh softly "why? Would you say yes if it was?" You feel his head nod "let's go Tomorrow if that's okay with you?"

You laugh and motion to stand up, offering a hand William willingly takes "your eager arent you? Yea sure I'd love to go on a date with you William"  William fiddles with his belt  before sighing.
"How are we gunn get out of here now? I can't be bothered to crawl through this stupid tubes again"

You smirk at William and jesture for him to get on your back. "Come on I'll carry you" he blushes slightly and smiles before hopping on. You glance around and walk through some hanging strips of fabric before wandering around the play set.
Eventually you find the exit and sigh in relief.

"Finally, ha I don't think I'll be going in there any time soon, what about you will?" You turn slighty to see a mound of poofy hair resting on your shoulder. You smile softly and wander towards Williams office to pick up yours and his stuff.

~time skip to the next day cuz yes~

Your soft hums filled the living room as you flicked through a book. Lizzy was sitting beside you, brushing the hair of a doll. Cc and mike sat on the floor in front you watching a cartoon show on the TV. It was a quiet show, no speaking just the odd sound effect here and there.

William was having a nap upstairs and Issac was out buying some food for the kids. You and William decided to have dinner at around 7pm at a local Italian diner. Issac recommended it to the both of you after hearing you two were going on a date. You sigh and turn to look at the clock 5:32pm.

I'll wake will up at 6, gives him plenty of time to get ready. You flick to the next page of your book, gazing at the words that always seemed to move lines the more you stared at them.
Clicking your tounge, you close the book and stand, strolling over to the kitchen to grab a drink.

After finishing the glass, you wander back into the living room and glare at the clock once more. 5:48. You always found time a pointless consept but at this moment you wished the hands of the clock would move faster. Just a little faster.

You stared longingly at the clock until the time finally said 6:00. You smile and pacingly walk up the stairs, towards Williams room. You softly tap on the doorframe and open the door slightly. "Will? You awake yet?" You whisper, entering  the room and crouching down beside William.

You hear a soft grumble as William sleepily rolls over to face you. "Is it time to leave yet sweetheart?" He mutters, rubbing his eyes and letting out a soft yawn. You chuckle.

"Not quite darling, you need to get dressed first" William let's out a groan. "Five more minutes" he yawns out, wrapping an arm around your head in an attempt to drag you into bed with him. You laugh softy and kiss his forehead.

"Fine, five more minutes" you sigh, rolling into bed and into Williams warm embrace. You rest you'd head on his shoulder and close your eyes, nothingness surrounding you as you let sleep consume you.

____________________________________________________________________________

Lol I wrote half of this whilst I was drunk in spain HA, let's hope were not late for our reservation at that Italian place :D

-Phantom