Late nights

TW: Abuse, Slurs, Mention of suicide (I'm bi. You'll understand later...)

  "IM SO FUCKING SICK OF HIM" George screams while he drives back to his house as small streams of tears flow out of his eyes. "I-I just-I just can't deal with...with hi-him anymore..." The tears in Georges eyes slowly start to get heavier and heavier. The vision in his eye gets blurry after 5 minutes of him crying. 

[play Changes by Hayd for best feeling]

  "I JUST WANT TO BE NICE TO HIM, I'M TIRED OF ALL THIS FIGHTING I JUST CAN'T HANDLE IT ANYMO-" His words stop. Silence overflows him as lights start to dim. "Aughmh" George slowly but painfully moans. "Fuck..." Georges eyes had gotten to blurry for his safety. The radio statically plays.

  I've been going through the motions. Learning how to pretend. That everything is perfect...and I've been sinking in an ocean...drowning but I'm silent. Yet everyone thinks I'm afloat...

  I'm running through mazes, mazes. maybe it's just a phase but regardless...I'm flipping the pages, pages...

  No more groans. No feeling. The sound of the streets is gone. Behind the pain one thing could be heard. George sat in intense pain while the lyrics played.

   I'm going through changes...but I swear I'm the same. Could you show me some patience...along the way?

  I'm going through changes...but I swear I'm the same. Could you show me some mercy...if I start to stray? 

[stop music]

  "GEORGE?!? GEORGE ARE YOU AWAKE??" Clay calls loud but only makes a silent swift of air hit Georges face. "George please!" Clay starts to worry for George, but why? "ughmm h-hel-hello...?" George could barely make out the words but he could feel the presence of someone...

  "George I swear to fucking god! GET THE FUCK UP!!" Clays eyes start to water but he immediately wipes them away. "C-Cla-Clay...? George struggled hard to call his name. "YES GEORGE HI YES IT'S CLAY" Clay starts to have a slight smile rise on his face. 

   "Wh-what happened...? George says as his vision becomes a little more clear. "I-I don't know...I was following behind yo-" Clay starts to say as George cuts him off. "Wh-why were you follo-following me..." George ask in confusion.

  "George I still needed to talk to you so a followed you to go talk to you at your house. Well I tried too..." Clay says as his voice cracks. "O-oh...wait but wh-what happe-happened...? George says as his vision slowly starts to dim out again. "You were driving then I guess you just didn't see the red light and someone just T-boned you..." Clay says in utter worry. "Oh fu-fuck...did you see who it w-was...? George says as a tear stains his face. 

  "N-no...but I think I saw them go that was I don't kn-" Clay gets cut off with the rip of his shirt that pulls him back. "WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT FUCKING AROUND WITH HIM! YOU NEVER LISTEN CLAY YOU NEVER LISTEN" It was his mother. His mother hit George. "MOM WAIT I'M SORRY I HA-" Clays words get cut off again with the pain that strikes his ribs. "YOUR LUCKY I DON'T BUST YOUR FACE OPEN RIGHT NOW CLAY, I WANT YOU HOME RIGHT NOW IF YOU DON'T WANT ANYTHING ELSE DONE TO YOU!" Clays mother screams at him as she walks over to George. "Ye-yes ma-ma'am..." Clay stutters to say as he doesn't notice his mother walking to George. 

  "UGHAH" George screams as his arm snaps into a pain he's never felt. "That's what you fucking get you faggot." Clays mom says as she walks away from George to see Clay has already left. "That scumbag better be on his way home." His mom says as she dreadfully looks George in the eye and gets in her car. Dark. Everything is no longer in sight. All there was, was a bright light then complete nothing. The pain George once felt had simply swept away...

  *Clays pov*

  Clay rushes back to his house in hopes of getting there before his mom. "Fuck fuck fuck." Clay says as he drives faster and faster. "FUCK WAIT! GEORGE NO NO!!!" Clay screams as he arrives at his house remembering his mom walking towards the direction of George.

  What if she hurt him...Clay no why would you even care you hate him. Clay runs to his room and slams his door and locks it and hides in the closet. "I-I I'm s-scar-scared..." Clay says as his voice shatters into pieces. "S-sh-shit..." Clay says as he hears the front door slam.

  "WHERE ARE YOU CLAY HUH?? I BET YOUR IN YOUR USUAL HIDING SPOT" Clays mother says as she runs to the laundry room. "Dear god please...please help me..." Clay says as his breath picks up more and more. 

   "MMM MY LITTLE BABY BOY'S LEARNING ISN'T HE?? IMMA FIND YOU" Clays mother says as she walks to his room. "Oh you little dick open this door now!" His mother says in a sharp painful tone that Clay is well used to now. "Sh...shit." Clay says as he hears something slam to the ground. "Should've opened it Clay" His mother says as she stares right into the closet. The closet squeaks open. just kill me already... 

  "Oh Clay I just wanna have a simple talk my baby boy" She says with her stupid little grin on her face. "O-ok..." Clay says as he stands up. "OUCH!!" Clay yells as his mother slaps him in the face. He hasn't got slapped that hard since...well...since last week. "WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT THAT BOY CLAY?!??! I SPREAD THAT DAMN LIE IN 1ST GRADE FOR A REASON! I DON'T WANT YOU BEING AROUND THAT GAY ASS BOY CLAY!" Clays mother says as she grips the belt in her hand.

  "B-but...he's not gay mom..." Clay says as he eyes the belt and gulps. It's not like he hasn't seen it before. "Mmmm yeah Clay sure. I'm just looking out for my precious baby...I don't need any sexuality other then straight. Am I right Clay...?" His mother says gripping the belt even harder making the grin on her face even more noticeable. "But mom shouldn't I be able to choose my own sexuali-" Clay gets cut off with the force of what felt like a 100 pound rock being thrown at his side.

  His mother had wiped him with the belt she was holding. Clay doesn't say a word even though the pain inside him is like a heart beat. On and off with others being harder and more dramatic then others. "If I see you with that boy anymore...I wont be afraid to pull that trigger." Clays mom says throwing the belt to the ground and giving off a strong smirk.

  Clay groans as he looks up at the roof. "Wh-why couldn't I just get a normal life..." Clay says in a stutter as he struggles to stand up. He looks out his room with one thought in his head. "Fuck it" Clay says as he makes his way to the dreadful spot in the house.

  The closet where the gun is so obviously "hidden". "Not if I kill myself first." and just like that a large boom sounds.