JUMP GEORGE!

Ngl I started writing this in class lololol, but it's now 4 am and I'm still writing it (:

TW: SMUT

"Clay-" George stuttered as he saw Clay walk closer to him and slowly slide George pants off

"Lean over the ledge Georgie" Clay said signaling George was about to get railed the shit out of over the ledge of a 5 story building

George gulped knowing not to attempt to mess with Clay. George was now fully naked and leaning over the ledge for Clay to see. Clay chuckled as he walked over to George placing his hands on his hips

"walking is going to be quiet hard~" Clay whispered in Georges ear

"Mmgh~" George moaned from just hearing those words

That sent Clays dick to get harder. Clay honestly didn't even feel like stretching him out but he was a virgin so it'd probably kill him just to go fully in. Clay slowly rubbed his finger over Georges hole. George lightly moaned wanting more. "MMGH!~" George loudly moaned as Clay slipped his finger in. Clay chuckled as he slowly fingered George, he went a little faster as he felt George stretch out little by little. Soon George was stretched out enough for Clay to slide two fingers in. "Fuck~" George moaned trying to hide the pleasure he was feeling. "Oh don't silent your moans, there's no point. Your going to be screaming soon" Clay chuckled whispering in Georges ear. George gulped, he was about to feel a intense amount of pain. "You ready?" Clay whispered in Georges ear seeing George was decently stretched out. "Ye-Yes please~" George moaned out

George looked down as he saw how stupidly high he was, he was really seconds away from being fucked over a 5 story ledge. "MMGH FUCK~!" George screamed as Clay inserted his dick into George. "Fuck your so tight~" Clay quietly moaned out. Clay was going slow at first as he grabbed onto Georges hips and moved them in motion. The pleasure George was feeling was overwhelming and painful but he loved it, even if he was dangling 5 stories high. Clay slowly picked up the pace as he watched George tremble beneath him. Clay was slowly getting more and more ruthless as he listened to the screams coming from George. "CLAY FUCK!!" George screamed, probably loud enough for the whole world to hear. "Mmm that's right...let it all out~" Clay moaned as he continued to rail the fuck out of George. Georges eyes were rolled to the back of his head as he felt his body go limp. "MMGH!~" George loudly moaned as Clay started to go full force into George, the pleasure was unreal, but so was the pain. Then again...fuck the pain, George felt amazing. "I-I'm c-cl-close!" George loudly yelled as Clay thrusted hard into him. Without much warning George came all over the ledge of the building. Clay chuckled as he continued to fuck him harder. "Clay!" George yelled from the over pleasure he was getting. "I haven't came yet" Clay chuckled as he watched George fall beneath him. "C-Clay~" the over pleasure he was getting hurt really bad but at the same time he loved it. "F-Fuck~" Clay moaned out as he came into George. "Mmgh!~" George loudly moaned as he felt the substance enter him. George was exhausted, the loud pants from him were unstoppable. "Your so perfect Georgie..." Clay whispered into Georges ear. George was just left there to lay dead like over the ledge. Clay helped him up as George fell to the ground from trying to walk. 

Clay wasn't done yet, Clay aggressively slammed his lips onto Georges as he went full make out on him. Clay forced his tongue into George leaving George almost choking. Clay wrapped his hand around Georges neck as he backed him up and set him on the ledge. Which didn't have any railing...Georges lips were swelling up from how reckless Clay was going on him. Clay soon pulled away putting his head on Georges as he stared his down breathing heavily. "Come on George let's get you cleaned up" Clay said helping George up. "Wh-Who's George..." George asked stumbling as he walked. Clays eyes widen as he let out a small chuckle. yntbkshycryn...

Clay helped George put his sweatpants on as he heard the door to the roof open. Luckily they both at least had sweatpants on. "What are you two doing up here?!?" One of the employees yelled at the two. "Oh nothing...just relax" Clay smirked. "Where are your shirts?? Did ya'll have sex up here?!?!" He yelled mad. "Oh and it was good" Clay laughed as George stood there shocked. "You two are coming with me NOW!" He yelled walking closer to them. Clay just chuckled. He had the stupidest idea but fuck it. Clay grabbed Georges arm as he pulled him up to the ledge on the 5 story building. "Your cornered!" The man yelled walking closer to them. "Or are we?" Clay chuckled as he and George fell backwards. "CLAY!!" George yelled as they plummeted down the 5 story building. It felt like they were falling forever to George, after 10 seconds George and Clay landed in the pool below them. "Fuck" George groaned as he hit the water. Clay came back up to the surface grabbing George and pulling him out of the pool. "CLAY WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT!!?" George yelled at Clay once he was fully out of the pool. "Relax baby, were all okay" Clay said soothing George. George relaxed still panting hard. He literally just got railed the fuck out then fell off a 5 story building. 

"George I know all that shit just happened but on a serious note we need to get the fuck out of here, there gonna be looking for us" Clay said staring at George. George gulped remembering everything that had went down before the whole getting railed situation. "R-Right-" George stuttered as he shook himself dry. They started walking as they looked for somewhere to go. They soon saw a bus that said "Free bus rides" on the side. "Perfect" Clay whispered as he brought George up to the bus. Hopefully nobody would recognize them. "Next stop Oklahoma!" The bus driver said over the microphone. "Oklahoma?!? that's so far" George said knowing that'd be like a 2-3 day drive. "George think about it...we'd be states and states away from here" Clay said happily. George sighed as the bus started

GOD OKAY I FINISHED MY GOSH, THAT TOOK SO LONG WNENEW

ANYWAYS I HOPE YOU ENJOYED!! I'LL BE UPDATING "YOU BETTER RUN" SOON I PROMISE JWJCIJ OMG ALSO WE GAINED 5K READS OVERNIGHT!! WHAT?!??! 

[1110 words]

YOU ARE LOVED! <3