Am I dead?

TW: Attempted suicide

"Whe-where is it?!?!?" Clay yells as the gun that was once sitting in blind sight was gone. "God dam-" Clay was cut off my a loud boom coming from the room beside him. 

   "Wait what..." Clay says as he runs to his mothers bedroom. "WHAT THE FUCK!" Clay screams as he sees his mother laying there. Dead? "Sh-she...shot herself." Clay says as he looks around to see what to do.

   "I think I need to call the cops. If they find her before I say anything I will get the blame for it." Clay says as he picks up the phone to call 911. 

911: Hello this is 911 how may I help you

Clay: Hi yes my name is Clay and my mother just shot herself.

911: Oh...okay where do you live...?

Clay: Right...I live at 1**39 forest drive

911: Okay we will be on the way. I'd advise you to leave the house.

Clay: Yes ma'am.

[Call ended 2 minutes and 34 seconds]

*Georges pov* 

   A high pitched sequel comes right through Georges ear as his eyes painfully open. "Fuck...where am I..." George says as he looks around with blurred vision not being able to see much. "SIR HE'S AWAKE!" The doctor says as she pumps fluid into George.

   "Am I-I dead...?" George says at the sudden voice he heard. "No no...you almost died but we were able to save you." The doctor says reassuring George that he's okay. "What happened...?" George says unsure what's even going on.

   "Well...someone T-boned you then your friend "Clay" called us." The doctor says smiling at George. "Friend? Clay? He's not my friend. What'd he say." George says as he rolls his eyes. "Oh...well uh "Clay" just called us and told you where you were then hung up." The doctor says in a lighter tone.

  "PATIENT 28 IS AWAKE MEDICAL ASSISTENCE NOW!" George hears coming from the hallway. "Well it seems the doctors are here to take care of you." Georges temporarily doctor says.

 "Ah George it's so amazing to see you up. We thought you weren't going to make it." The doctor says as she starts to look over some paperwork. "Mhm yeah. When can I go home." George says even though he knows he's not ready too.

   "Well sir you almost died...so it might be another day or two at the earliest." The doctor says to George in a undefined tone. "Let me out now." George says in a demanding tone but still being able to hear the pain coming from him. "I don't think you will be able to physically survive if I let you go home now." The doctor says. "I SAID LET ME OUT NOW! I'M A ADULT AND I SHOULD BE ABLE TO CHOOSE WHERE I STAY" George yells as he sits up. "Okay. If that's what you really want then let me finish up this paperwork." The doctor says in a stupid tone. 

  "Thank you." George says in a not caring tone as the doctor dismisses him. His home was only a 5 minute walk from the hospital so he decided it'd be a good idea to walk. "What the hell is weighing me down." George says as he looks at his left arm. "Are you FUCKING kidding me." George yells as he see's his arm was broke. "Maybe it wasn't the best idea to walk..." George says noticing he had sprained his leg. "Whatever walking it off is good." He says while limping to his house.