𝐨𝐧𝐞.

"Harry, stop!"

"Harry, stop!"

"No can do." Harry smiled at Eden as he tickled her stomach causing her to laugh and squirm under him.

"Pleaseeeee." she begged as she continued to uncontrollably laugh.

"Fine."

"Thank you, darling." Eden placed a gentle kiss on his lips then pulled away at the sound of a car pulling into the driveway. "Mums home."

"I thought she worked till six." Harry said as he got off of the bed and fixed his button up.

"I guess not."

"Do I have to go back to the Dursley's?" he asked.

"No, stay for dinner. Mum loves talking to you." Eden grabbed his hand and dragged him down the stairs as the front door opened revealing Esme. "Hullo, Mum."

"Hello, Eden." Esme smiled at her daughter then turned her gaze to the bespectacled boy, her smile widening. "Harry! What a lovely surprise, are you staying for dinner?"

Harry was about to speak up but was cut off by Eden. "Yes, yes he is."

"Lovely." Esme walked into the kitchen and set her keys and purse down on the island then walked over to the refrigerator pulling out a salad. "How have you been? I feel like I haven't seen you in ages."

"I've been brilliant." Harry smiled as he looked over at Eden whom was playing with the grey kitten.

"That's good, I assume you're going back to that boarding school soon, yes?"

"Yea."

"You're just gonna leave me here all alone with Periwinkle." Eden pouted as she stroked the kitten's fur.

"Her name is not Periwinkle, Eden it's Atlas." Esme scolded her daughter for changing the kitten's name.

"Periwinkle! Harry doesn't Periwinkle sound better?"

"I suppose." Harry shrugged.

"And, Eden, you won't be alone I will be here as well saying as I do homeschool you." Esme said.

"Yes but Harry is my love, and my love will be gone for a very long time." Eden said as she walked over to the boy and wrapped her arms around his.

Esme nodded. "Alright well, dinner will take a bit so why don't you two go upstairs and I'll call you down once it's ready."

"Sounds like a plan." she picked up Periwinkle then grabbed Harry's arm pulling him back upstairs. "Come on lover boy!"

"I'm right behind you, Eden." Harry closed the door to her room then sat down beside her on the bed, she laid her head on his shoulder.

"I don't want you to leave."

"I have to."

"You'll come back for Christmas, yes?"

Harry looked at the girl with a sad smile. "I'll try."

Eden sighed and dug her head in the crook of his neck. "You'll write me?"

"Yes, all the time."

"Promise." she held up her pinkie.

"Promise." he latched his pinkie onto her and tugged on it.

"Why does your boarding school have to be so far away?"

"I'll be back before you know it." Eden shook her head. "I'll send you chocolate."

"Is that so?" Eden asked with a grin as she looked up at the boy.

"It is." Harry leaned down and kissed her gently. "I hope this year will be good, a normal year."

"It's your third year, yes?" Harry nodded. "You've never told me what happened your first two years."

"It's complicated."

"I like complicated."

Harry smiled and shook his head. "Maybe another time I will tell you, but not now." he wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her close. "Let's enjoy our last remaining moments together."

"You act like one of us is dying." Eden chuckled.

"Who knows." he shrugged.

"You can't be serious."

Harry thought. 'With my luck, yes I am.' but resulted in saying. "Just joking."

Eden rolled her eyes and replied sarcastically. "Beautiful joke, Harold."

"Don't call me Harold."

"And why should I listen to you."

"Fine be that way." Harry turned to look at her with a smirk. "Ed."

Eden gasped dramatically and smacked his arm. "How dare you call me the forbidden name, you rat!"

"I'm no rat, you are!"

Eden laughed and smiled. "Rats together?"

"Rats together."