𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫.

"Hedwig?" Harry walked over to the windowsill where the beautiful snowy white owl was perched, he grabbed the envelope that she had been carrying

"Hedwig?" Harry walked over to the windowsill where the beautiful snowy white owl was perched, he grabbed the envelope that she had been carrying. He immediately knew who it was from; Eden, her elegant handwriting gave it away.

"Who is it from?" Hermione asked as she watched the bespectacled boy smile down at the envelope, knowing Harry usually never got mail.

"No one important, I'll be right back just going to put this away." Harry ran up the stairs to the boys dormitory and ripped open the letter. He read over the letter a few times with a bright smile on his face, he loved hearing from Eden it always have gave him a warm feeling on the inside. Harry felt bad for not saying a proper goodbye to her before he had left without a word, he grabbed some spare parchment and a quill and began to write.

Dear Eden,

I'm sorry I didn't say goodbye, I really didn't have time but I'll explain later. I will write to you as much as I can, and trust me I'll miss you. How could I ever forget you, Eden? And I'll send your chocolate soon, I promise. Anyways Ed, until we meet again.

Love, Harry

Harry smiled down at the letter before putting it into an envelope and sealing it, Hedwig had arrived at the window in the dormitory. "Take this to Eden." Hedwig let out a little hoot and held onto the letter, he watched as the owl flew away gracefully.