𝐭𝐰𝐨.

"What are you drawing?"

"The sunset." Eden showed Harry her sketchbook as he sat beside her under the shade from the tree.

"It's brilliant." He admired the beautifully blended sunset on the sketch paper.

"I know." she smiled at him as he rolled his eyes. "I want to draw Hedwig before you leave."

"I'll bring her over later."

"I think it's interesting that you send letters through owls, why can't you just use the post?" Eden asked.

"Um because it's too far away and owls are faster anyways." Harry replied trying to sound casual.

Eden nodded and laid her head in his lap. "Come here."

Harry leaned forward a bit looking down at her, she reached her hands up and ran her fingers through his hair. "That feels nice."

"I'm glad you cut your hair, you look much more hot."

"I know."

Eden chuckled and rolled her eyes. "You could never be as hot as moi though."

"Never." he chuckled.

"You don't have to leave, you can stay with me."

Harry sighed. "I have to go, Eden. You won't even realize I'll be gone, the term will go by fast."

"You said that last year."

"Well I mean it this time."

"I expect pounds of chocolate." Eden said with a charming smile.

"If you wish, then you shall receive." Harry said.

"Thank you, darling." she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down into a kiss, her soft lips connecting with his; a feeling he would always and forever cherish. Harry wanted to tell her how he felt right then and there but decided to swallow his words and continue to allow her lips to create a tingling sensation. "You are my favorite boy to kiss."

"Is that so?"

"It is." Eden smiled as she looked up into his alluring forest green eyes. "Your eyes are beautiful, Harry."

"I like your eyes, Eden."

"You mean love my eyes."

"Yes love."

Eden sighed. "I want to speak french."

Harry chuckled. "That's so random."

"It truly is a lovely language, I was watching a film and the women spoke french and their accents were magnificent."

"Maybe for your birthday I'll give you a book teaching how to speak french."

"I like that." Eden said. "Remember that." she tapped his head.

"I will." he smiled. "I'll miss you, Eden."

"I know you will." she pulled him into a hug laying her head on his chest. "I'll miss you too, Harry."

"Don't forget me."

"How could I ever forget you, your floppy hair will forever be embedded in my brain."

"Out of everything, my hair?" Harry shook his head and laughed.

"Maybe your glasses." Eden reached up and fixed his glasses.

"What about my beautiful eyes."

"Maybe, orrr your thin lips."

"Wow thanks." he said sarcastically.

"I love your thin lips, maybe they are not as voluptuous as mine but they will suffice."

"You do have pretty nice lips."

"I'm aware." Eden then looked down at the watch on her wrist. "Periwinkle needs to eat."

"You fed her before we left." Harry said.

"Fine, excuses. I just want to go home and lay in bed." he scoffed. "With you."

"That's what I thought."

"So dramatic, Harold." Eden smiled.

"Whatever you say, Ed."