𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞.

"Come in!"

"Come in!"

Esme opened the door to Eden's bedroom."Benjamin is coming over to help install some piping, I expect you to be nice to him."

Benjamin well Ben, is the boy who helps his father with his company. He's sixteen only a few years older then Eden, he was quite attractive but she would never admit that. You could say they were friends but they only ever really saw each other if there was something to with the house, either electrical problems or piping. 

"Alright." Eden said.

There was knocking coming from the front door causing Esme to jump a bit from being startled. "Oh! That must be him." She walked out and made her way downstairs with Eden on her heels.

"Benjamin, so lovely to see you!" Esme opened the door and planted a quick kiss on both of his cheeks. "Well don't let me get in the way of what you must do."

"Nice to see you too, Esme." Eden rolled her eyes at the first name use, Ben turned his attention to the petite girl leaning against the stairs. "Eden."

"Hi, Benjamin."

"Hi." he said with a small blush threatening his cheeks. "Um I should probably get to the kitchen."

"Right! Yes." Esme shut the door and led him into the kitchen as he then began working on some piping in the sinks. Eden watched as he worked but got distracted once a white owl flew down toward the window.

"Hedwig." she smiled as she walked over to the owl and gently stroked her feathers, she clasped the letter in her grasp with a bright smile.

"Who's that from?" Ben asked as he walked up beside the girl looking down at the envelope.

"Harry."

"Is he your boyfriend?"

"I guess you could call him that." Eden shrugged and opened the letter reading over causing her smile to grow. "He goes to boarding school, I don't see much of him."

"Oh." Ben said. "When do you seem him then?"

"Summer."

Ben formed and O with his lips. "I should uh probably get back to the uh sink." he looked over at Eden whom was rereading the letter. "Yea I should get back."

"Right." Eden muttered not really paying attention to him, she walked over to the island in the kitchen and grabbed a piece of paper and a pen writing a quick message. "Take this to, Harry." she said to Hedwig who gave a small hoot taking the letter then flying away to who knows where.

"What are you doing tomorrow?" Ben asked as he continued to work on the sink. "Because if you're free then maybe we could hang out or something."

Eden popped a cherry in her mouth and sighed. "Mum is teaching me tomorrow and I have therapy, so no."

"Oh okay." he said a little disappointed. "Um maybe another time, yea?"

"Nope." she sighed. "I'm not doing anything with you, Benjamin."

"What?"

"I have a boyfriend."

Ben stood up and turned around rolling his eyes. "Oh come on, Eden. I've known you forever and then this boy who barely even knows you walks into your life and suddenly wins you over." he walked closer to her causing her to back up. "I like you, you like me. We could make this work."

"Ew." Eden looked at him disgusted then walked up to her bedroom, she couldn't help but gag at Ben's words. First of all he is sixteen, second she had Harry, third she's pretty sure she's in love with him, and four, he's just ew maybe hot but ew.

She plopped down onto her bed and looked over at her desk, she sat up and picked up a polaroid. It was a picture of Eden and Harry she had taken the first week of summer, she was kissing his cheek and he was looking off into the distance pointing at something. Eden chuckled and smiled at the memory, she missed him a lot even though it hasn't been that long.