CHAPTER 5 - The Good Doctor

She was at his mercy.

Bound by the intricate leather that suspended her in the air. The dark material bit into her skin, pain, and pleasure blending like yin and yang as his fingers continued the slow thrusts between her widespread legs.

She moaned, begging for the release that he had been denying her for some time now. His lips brushed her inner thigh, he chuckled when her hips involuntarily thrust forward. Electricity crawled through her body, leaving goosebumps in its wake and her more aroused.

Her chest rose and fell harshly with her breathy pants; her muffled voice incomprehensible thanks to the ball gag. Sighing the handsome man rose from his crouched position and pulled his thick fingers from her drenched hole. The abnormally large man stood between the legs of the woman and grabbed her harshly before jerking her hips forward until the head of his dick nudged her entrance.

"You impatient little slut" he hissed "so hot for cock that you're about to lose your fucking mind."

The woman struggled, she tried thrusting her hips as she groaned, pleading with the man. Fuck me. Was what she was trying to convey, she was beyond the point of no return, so overridden by her lust all she cared about was her need to be ruined by her lover.

Growling, he slammed his erection into her, rousing a scream of delight from the woman as her head flew back. Tremors wracked her body as her orgasms crashed through her. Her partner, despite her oversensitive state, began a brutal pace as he fucked her hard and deep.

"I know what little whores like you need" he grunted "as long as you get a rough fuck, it doesn't matter whose hard dick you sit on. That's why you need to be trained. Isn't that right Steph?" Steph was too wrapped up in the constant waves of orgasms to agree with her lover. She was on a high she didn't ever wish to come down from.

It was like this that Stephanie Maines's husband found them, after kicking in the doctor's office door. With crazed eyes, a disheveled appearance, and sporting a shotgun; the man had found the two exactly how he expected after months of suspicion.

The two occupants of the room were naturally startled, but had no time to react to the unexpected intruder, "you fucking bitch!" Stephanie immediately recognized the voice of her husband, Gregory, bringing her lust-filled high to a horrific halt. She could partially see her furious spouse through the blindfold and terror and taken over body and she saw the weapon in his hand.

"Good-for-nothing slut" Gregory fumed, he aimed the firearm and pulled the trigger twice. A bullet for each respective person. The therapist took one to the back, collapsing on the ground as Stephanie's muddled screams barely reached her husband's ears.

Within the next second, her screams ceased due to the hole Gregory had put in her chest. Quite ironic, poetic even. Gregory, though he managed to take revenge,  cried tears of frustration as he destroyed the doctor's office.

Unbeknownst to him, the doctor stood behind him, shrouded in demonic energy that seeped from his transformed body. The doctor was well past any normal height for a human, he even made those with abnormal heights look average. Sporting a sharp-tipped tail from behind and two horns just above his temple, the doctor had a look on his face that promised calamity.

He was an incubus, a type of demon that fed on the libido of other creatures. They disguised themselves daily to feed, and could not be killed by normal means since they had several hearts and stomachs. One of the most dangerous things to do is interrupt one of them during a feed.

The incubus grabbed the back of Gregory's neck, ignoring the man's shouts of bewilderment and confusion. The demon wasted no time crushing the skull of the mortal man in his palm until bits of Gregory's brain dripped from his hand. The demon immediately disappeared into the shadows, unsatisfied but content with his kill.

I turned my eyes to the souls of the bickering couple before me, "after everything I gave to you, you had the audacity to spread your legs for another man!" Gregory spat, Stephanie whimpered as she raised her hands in defense, Gregory wasn't at all abusive, they had been in the midst of a dry phase within their marriage and they both thought counselling would help until Stephanie started to see the good doctor alone without informing her husband.

She couldn't take all the blame though, incubi often have a hypnotizing effect that most, if not all humans fall for, and Gregory was just one of those lucky humans who were immune. His anger was righteous.

"I didn't mean to cheat! But I couldn't help it, he was so understanding, he encouraged me and he listened!" Stephanie cried.

"That's his job! He's a fucking therapist!" Gregory barked.

Not once did they notice me, too wrapped up in their emotional conflict to even realize that they were both dead. In some instances, it's too great for people to even think that they're dead and they carry on as if nothing happened.

Even as the married couple sunk into the gate of the netherworld they continued their argument, they truly did keep their vow, until death did them part and even then they were together. Poetic indeed.