3 - After School Plans

No one's POV

Location: School Clinic

We see both Kuro and Shido in the clinic, both of them having a few bandages on their bodies due to the dodgeball game. Kotori is waiting inside, since she wants to know more about Y/n.

Kotori: Who is she? She isn't like any normal spirit. Should I leave her here?

Y/n: I'll head back.

Kotori: ?!

Y/n then reveals herself and starts to walk out the door.

Y/n: I'm betting Shido would be pretty angry with me if he saw me knocked out right beside him.

Kotori: ...

Y/n: Look, I'm going to be leaving now. Sorry for bothering you.

Y/n then walks out of the nurse and see Origami in her school uniform.

Origami: What are you doing here?

Y/n: Just recovering from a dodgeball match with Shido. He's resting right now, since I did cause a bit of an injury on him.

Origami is shocked by what Y/n said and goes to see him. However, Y/n says one thing.

Y/n: Killing off every spirit in the world isn't going to bring back your parents, and it's not going to help you mentality if you keep trying to find your parent's killer.

Origami then stops and looks at Y/n in pure shock.

Origami: How do you...?

Y/n: Let's just say that you should never judge a person based on their looks. Anyways, it was good to see you again. When we're not fighting that is.

Y/n then walks off, leaving Origami shocked about how she knows about her parent's deaths.

*Tiny Time-skip*

Y/n's POV

As I walk through the town, I notice a clothing store. I look out and see some guy clothes on display.

 I look out and see some guy clothes on display