4 - Battle with Tobiichi

No one's POV

We see both Y/n and Origami staring each other down, both ready to fight. The wind blows between them, and as it does, Origami strikes with her sword. Y/n quickly blocks it with her own blades and gets a few cuts on Origami.

Origami: This girl... she isn't the others...

Origami then goes for another attack and breaks the blades that Y/n is using. Y/n uses the time that she's distracted and gains some distance between them. Origami starts to follow her, and Y/n falls down the cliff.

Y/n: Gotta regain my composure!!!

Y/n quickly adjusts herself and lands on the rock, perfectly fine. Origami then rushes her and breaks the rock, but Y/n avoids it by using another rock nearby, and does this twice.

Y/n: TRACE!!!!

Y/n then creates some new blades and tosses them into the water, blinding Origami. When Origami is able to see again, she notices that Y/n isn't there anymore.

Y/n: That was rather impressive, Origami Tobiichi.

She turns around, jumps up, and sees Y/n leaning on a tree.

Y/n: Your strength. Your appearance. You have strength, but you rely to much on your AST armor.

Origami: Shut up.

Y/n: Well, I may be a spirit, but I'm actually not like a normal one.

Origami: What you mean?

Y/n: You see, I had an opportunity.

Origami: Explain.

Y/n: Well, if I were to die, like my first life, and during the death of my first life, I feel my body start to change. I then notice a card with incredibly power, so what do I do? The answer's simple. I install it into my new body.

*Flashback to Y/n a little while after Y/n met the others*

Past Y/n's POV

As I get away, I use my power to recover my clothes, I sit down, exhausted as all hell.

Y/n: *sigh* Dammit! Why do I feel so exhausted?

The screen then shows up again and reads the same things.

Guide: Your mana is running low.

Y/n: Hey guide, do you think you could take on a different form? This feels creepy?

Guide: Of course.

She then changes forms, and the form is one I absolutely hate!!!

Y/n: NO!! I REFUSE TO HAVE THAT LOOK AS MY GUIDE!!!! CHANGE NOW!!!!

Guide: So what do you want me to do?!?!