2 - Back to Elementary School

No one's POV

We see Shido with the other spirits in his house as they talk about what happened.

Kotori: THAT SPIRIT WAS AT YOUR SCHOOL?!?!

Shido: Yeah, and she even made moves on some of the students. She even said that she was my younger cousin and that she would be transferring to the elementary school that's nearby in a few days.

Kotori: Anything else important?

Tohka: She said that she was getting something called mana before all of that.

Kotori: Mana?

Shido: Yeah. She really didn't get into it, but it explains why she kissed some of the girls.

Kotori: But it doesn't make sense. She's not here to cause trouble like other spirits, and she somehow knows your name?

Kaguya: What do we do?

Yuzuru: Response. We find her.

Shido: But how are we going to find her before the AST?

Y/n: You don't need to worry about that.

The others then turn in shock to see Y/n sitting right on the windowsill.

Miku: Oh wow! She's so cute!!!

Kotori: How did you...?! When did you...?!

Y/n: Don't know why you're going through all this trouble just to seal my powers.

Shido: How did you...

Y/n: Let's just say I learned through observation.

Yoshino: Observation...?

Y/n: In other words, I've been spying on you all for quite some time.

Tohka: What do you want from us?

Y/n: Nothing much. Listen, all I want to do is live a quite, peaceful life, okay? So I only want to go to school, like any normal girl would. Don't you think I deserve at least that much?

Kaguya: No you don't!!

Yuzuru: Correct. You have done weird things to others.

Kotori: She's a spirit, but she's only going to hurt people who get in the way of her normal life. Maybe I can make some negotiations with her...

Kotori: I guess we could at least give you that. However, from what Shido has told me, there will be some guidelines. You will have to stay here and not be able to leave without me or anyone else by our side, you are not to cause harm to others, and you must pose as Shido's younger cousin at all times.

Y/n: If that's all it takes for me to do it, then I'll oblige by the rules. However, I don't want my spirit powers taken away, understood?

Kotori: You got yourself a deal.

*Time-skip*

We then see Y/n humming to herself as she puts on her school uniform.