7 - Y/n Shenanigans

A/n: For those who watched some of Fate Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya 2wei's specials, this chapter will work around two of them.

No one's POV

We see Y/n in a room with Yoshino getting changed. However, Yoshino quickly notices that Y/n is wearing a bra.

Yoshino: *silent gasp*

Yoshino: She's so bold... Just like Yoshinon...

As Y/n starts to get her clothes on, she notices how Yoshino is starting at her.

Y/n: What is it? Do I have something on my face?

Yoshino: N-Nothing... But um... Wh-Where do you buy your clothes...?

Y/n: Oh, my clothes? Well, a majority of the time, I get them through projecting my mana. All the other times, I just buy them from the stores. That way, I'm not losing mana at a rapid rate.

As Yoshino is amazed with how Y/n goes through her life, Yoshinon starts to speak up.

Yoshinon: What stores?

Y/n: Here and there. I honestly don't feel and obligation to tell you that.

Yoshinon: But what about all your underwear? I mean, you have to-

Yoshino quickly covers Yoshinon's mouth, but Y/n gains a smug look on her face.

Y/n: Oh. My. God! Not only is this playing out like in 2wei's 1st special episode, but I'm learning something about Yoshino!

Y/n: Oh~. I think I know why Yoshinon asked that~.

Yoshino: Wh-What do you mean...?!

Y/n: Oh... I don't know~

Y/n swiftly sweeps up Yoshino's sundress, but only for a quick second.

Y/n: You don't wear a bra! Aw, you're such a little kid, Yoshino!

Yoshino: *blushing*

Yoshinon: You probably wear one for attention, don't you~?

Y/n: No, I do not! I'm 19 years old mentally. It's normal for a girl my age to wear one. How old are you Yoshino?

Yoshino: U-U-Uh....

Meanwhile, outside, Kotori heads to Yoshino and Y/n's room, as is about to knock on the door when she hears them arguing.

Kotori: I should probably stop them before-

Y/n: Think about it, Yoshino! Kotori's flat as a cutting board, yet she probably wears a bra!

Kotori is then shocked about what she heard, and falls to the floor, depressed. As this happens, Kaguya walks in to see Kotori.

Kaguya: Kotori, what happened to you?!

Kotori: *depressed tone* Leave me alone...

*Time-skip*

We now see Shido making breakfast for everyone, when Yoshino and Y/n walk in.

Shido: Morning, you two!

Y/n: Morning, Shido!

Y/n then sits down and gives Y/n his breakfast, which he happily eats. As Y/n and Yoshino eat, Kotori walks in.

Y/n: *stops eating* Oh Kotori! You're here just in time!

Kotori: What are you talking about?

Y/n: Nothing much~

Y/n waves it off, but Kotori gets suspicious. She walks right up to Y/n, which allows her to pull up her shirt, shocking both Shido and Kotori.

Y/n: See, Yoshino? Kotori's bra is WAY to tight, so that's why she isn't growing anything there!

Kotori: You little....!

Y/n just laughs and jumps back as Kotori tries to kick her.

Y/n: Catch me if you can~!

And that's how Y/n's first day being un-cursed. Y/n teasing the hell out of Kotori.

*Time-skip to the next day*

We see Y/n leaning her head on a wall, looking rather sick.

Y/n: Oh man... I feel like total crap...

Y/n tries to walk down, but suddenly collapses. Miku walks in and notices Y/n on the ground.

Miku: *gasps* Cutie?! What happened to you?!

Miku then grabs Y/n and lays her on the couch, getting her comfy. Shido then walks in and sees what's happening.

Shido: Miku, what's going on?!

Miku: Darling! I saw Cutie passed out on the ground, and I don't know what happened!

Shido then looks over to Y/n, and she whispers something.

Y/n: eed... an...

Shido: Huh? You need something?

Y/n: Ne... ma...

Shido: Come on, what is it you need?

Y/n: Need... Ma... na...

Shido: *sweatdrops* Oh... So that's what it is.

Miku: Darling? Do you know what's wrong with Cutie?

Shido: *sigh* She needs to replenish her mana.

Miku: I'll be willing to for Cutie! What do I have to do?

Shido: Oh! Um... You have to...

Miku: Have to what?

Shido: You have to kiss her.

Miku: Kiss her?

Shido: Yeah. But it has to be-

Miku then leans over to Cutie and kisses her on the forehead, not allowing Shido to finish his sentence.

Miku: Darling, why isn't Cutie getting better?

Shido: Well, you see... *sigh* It's got to a kiss on the lips.

Miku: *gasps* I have to kiss Cutie on the lips?!

Shido: Yeah... Look, if you feel uncomfortable with it, you can-

Miku doesn't let Shido finish again, as she goes right for a kiss on Y/n's lips, shocking both her and Shido.

Shido: She went right in for it?!

Y/n: Is she that obsessed with me?!

After a few seconds, Miku stops the kiss, and Y/n starts to slowly recover.

Y/n: Hey... I'm feeling better!

Y/n then jumps up into the air filled with joy, but accidentally hits her head on the roof, breaking through it.

Shido: Are you alright?!

Y/n: I'm fine... just get me down...

As Y/n tries to pull herself down, she realizes that she's stuck, and that there's a horde of rats up here.

Y/n: SHIDO, GET ME DOWN NOW!!! THERE'S RATS UP HERE!!!

And that is how the second day of Y/n being un-cursed went. Getting sick, being cured, to being stuck in the ceiling, fending of rats.

To Be Continued...