𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙡𝙪𝙗

ignore mistakes; also childe singing the weeknd songs are giving me brainrots

_______________________

Technically, it was just a restaurant with a built-in stage for popular singers to feature in. The main singer was a gentleman who goes by the name Tartaglia. The singers don't tend to reveal their names, so they go by code names to hide their identities, and to avoid much popularity. Tartaglia wore a suit, some hair parted back and a type of mask to the side of his head. Eyes as blue as the ocean.

The songs he sang were mostly by The Weeknd, and he specializes in "The Hills, Earned It, Often, and Acquainted." The crowd always loves to hear him, and by the end of his session he'll gain a round of applause from the whole restaurant. Nobody knows his true identity, not even the other featured singers. Many people have tried, searching the web, asking close workers who may know Tartaglia's identity, but none have even gotten a lead.

However, during Tartaglia's short QnA, (he tends to do those once each week) somebody asked if there's anyone he's interested in. Sure, he'll give them a tease.

"Anyone I'm interested in? Well, it's someone in this restaurant."

The crowd started murmuring, asking if it was a customer, or perhaps another singer.

"Haha, alright let's all calm down. The next featured singer will be none other than Morax himself! Goodnight, and enjoy the evening."

Taking his bow, Tartaglia smiled towards the crowd and headed backstage, where golden amber eyes met deep ocean blue ones. "You're up Morax."

Morax doesn't tend to initiate conversations with Tartaglia, and he wholly understands. Behind that devilishly handsome voice on-stage was a playful attitude who just loved to tease the other. "Oh cheer up Morax. At least say a word?"

Ignored again, he chuckled and waved bye to Morax, watching as he took the stage and sang some type of jazz song. Morax's voice had a deep, soothing tone to it. But Tartaglia knows how scary he would be if Morax was threatened in any way possible. The slightly younger one stayed for a bit, listening to the other's voice. He's interested in knowing about Morax's identity. He really was, but it was time to leave, he needed to care for his little siblings at home.

Only his family and himself is aware of his true identity, and Childe doesn't mind that. To cover up suspicions, he decides to work at-- a casino as his side job. His sister Tonia worries that his identity might get revealed, but Childe has heard of her extremely long lectures not to be careless, so he just dusted that off.

Being a singer and being part of a casino seems really hard, but in all truth he's just a bartender who works there every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. And plus his manager is none other than his friend Aether. Him and the shorter one have been friends ever since Childe started singing. Aether is like a wingman, and ever since the Mondstadt Casino opened, Aether allowed Childe to work there, and when the taller said he needed to take care of his siblings, the blonde simply allowed him to take the day off.

Heading off-stage to the secret backstage exit, Childe grabbed his car keys from his pocket, unlocking the all black car. He noticed Morax's car. Holy shit, his car was the same model as his? That's.. interesting? Laughing to himself, he unlocked his car and sat down, thinking to himself for a minute.

"Tomorrow is what, Friday? Casino work day, maybe I'll try a new cocktail that Aether recommended."

Arriving home, Childe unlocked his house door, only to find all his siblings tackling him in a large hug.
"Big brother! Me and sister Tonia saw you singing today!"

"Ahaha, you were watching the live show with Tonia? Did you enjoy seeing big brother sing for his audience?"

Tonia, chiming in, turned on the TV.

"Mhm, we saved the live show anyways."

"Seriously? I didn't know you guys miss me that much whenever I go to work."

"Big brother, can you please watch it again with us?"

"Alright fine, I could spare some time, only because you said please."

Teucer happily sat on the couch with his other siblings, and they left a spot in the middle for Childe.

"No no, you guys take the spot, I need to get a shower myself anyways."

Shrugging, Tonia unpaused the recording and the older noticed it was a recording of the half point mark.

"I'm never sour, I'm just smokin' somethin' much louder‐- She asked me if I do this every day I said, "Often," Asked how many times she rode the wave, "Not so often." Bitches down to do it either way, often"

Grabbing the remote, Childe stopped the recording and gave his siblings a sweet smile, "You guys recorded those words?"

"Ohh, come on big brother, we hear you at the live recordings sing like that all the time, come on!"

"Now now Teucer, didn't I tell you kids like you aren't supposed to hear such words? You're going to bed early because of that. Tonia, could you tuck your little brother in?"

"Got it."

"But big brother!"

"Ah! Teucer, come on."

Pouting, the younger brother got off the couch and went to the bathroom to brush his teeth before sleeping. The other siblings were told the same, so they followed along. Shortly after, they were all tucked into bed, and Childe went to go shower. Before entering, he called Aether.

"Yo, Aether, requesting for extra time tomorrow."

"You're gonna work extra hours? Well, alright then, you can do you, I'll include it in your schedule."

"Thanks, and yeah, just felt like it."

"You have weird schedules."

"Blehh."

Ending the call, he showered and thought about tomorrow.