1 - 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧

"Ah—! Zhongli.. Not- Not so rough.."

What.
Aether had just returned to Liyue after completing his weekly bounty for Mondstadt, he stayed there awhile because Kaeya had also ran into some problems, and because he was the almighty "Honorary Knight," he couldn't just leave the poor Cavalry Captain to struggle. (He honestly could have, but Paimon would have scolded him.) Now here he is. Barely turning a corner in Liyue only to hear that around the corner.

"Paimon, I heard Xiangling's got some new food for you specifically to test out. You should go."

The floating companion almost lit up in pure happiness when she heard "food," immediately looking at Aether.

"Really?! Oh, well then bye bye Aether! Paimon's gonna go try it out! See ya!"

And just like that, she left. Hopefully Xiangling understands somewhat.

"Now.. what the hell are these two doing..."

Withdrawing his sword, Aether carried his weapon in one arm as he walked into the secluded space he heard the voice from.

"Childe.. Just stay still."

"Zhongli.. Ah—"

Tapping his sword against the floor twice, he caught their attention.

"So what's happening here? Mind telling me about the noise?"

The blonde caught them, doin—
Wait, Zhongli's fully clothed while Childe's only shirtless? Not only that, there are now bandages snugly wrapped around the Harbinger's body. Did he.. misunderstand?

"Ah, Aether. It is a pleasant surprise finding you. What brings you here?"

Zhongli helped Childe stand, it looks as if he was treating the others' wounds.

"...Bye."

"Wait— Comrade-"

"No. I'm getting Paimon."