100𝙠 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡

did i write this the moment i saw this book hit 100k reads? yes. yes i did.

my energy is drained like kokomi. forgive me as always if you see mistakes in spelling and grammar, i wrote this while running on 2 hours of sleep

tw: delusion childe being an absolute bitch, childe self-cest, poly relationship, drugging/aphrodisiacs(?)

extra long juicy chapter but the sexual stuff is gonna be in another chapter for uh some very explicit reasons

///

The Northland Bank was more busier and occupied this evening for some reason. Ekaterina has been working from morning to now, on the verge of collapsing and just giving up right then and there. She doesn't have a right to complain though, because there was one other person there in the bank who was working just thrice as hard as her.

That said person is none other than her boss Tartaglia, the infamous Eleventh Fatui Harbinger that almost obliterated a city off the map and the person who has managed to anger almost all of Liyue for the damaged he caused.

Childe was upstairs in the bank though, signing papers and ticking off the debts that were done and due. Since it was the holiday season there were much more debts this time around, considering the fact that mostly everyone here in Liyue is stating they "need the money and will return it."

"Will return it soon boss!"

"Pfft, yeah, and the last time you said that you ended up with six month's worth of debt."

Childe laughed at the memory, it was only another one of those little conversations he had with a client of the Northland Bank who didn't seem to keep his promise, and eventually a week or two after, Hu Tao happily accepted her newest client. Childe returned to the bank that evening with a smile on his face, knowing it was one less debt to worry about, and as well as a very confused Ekaterina.

Yet just when Childe was about to sign off another debt, the door to his office had slammed right open. Alarmed, Childe glanced up and his eyes noticed a tired, exhausted fatui member who seemed to not have a clue about what the hell knocking was.

"My lord, Tartaglia—"

The fatui member was about to blurt out his sentence until he felt something breeze right past his face and hit the door at a speed even he didn't notice.
A splash of water dirtied his face as he was utterly in shock.

It was one of Childe's deadly hydro blades, and if the harbinger didn't aim it directly next to his head, that poor inferior would have had his face split in two by now.

"On Tsaritsa's name.. Has anyone ever taught you to how to knock? You know.. a little one, two, three. Especially in the presence of one of your superiors."

Childe stood up from his desk, placing the quill down and walked ever so slowly near the trembling fatui member.

Click
Clack
Click
Clack

Was the noise that could be heard before it came to a halt in front on him.
A rough hand gripped on his chin before he was forced to stare into the threatening eyes of the Eleventh Fatui Harbinger.

"Do you know who I am? I suppose I could knock some sense into you since you seem to have absolutely none of it."

A small flick of the harbinger's wrist was all it took to dissipate the hydro blade next to the one below him and bring the sharp weapon to his neck.

"You know what to say. Be a good little underling for me, won't you?"

The fatui member gulped, and as he spoke there was visible fear in the tone of his voice that only made Childe grin wider.