2 - 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧

Aether: "Hey, Zhongli c'mere."

Zhongli: "I'll speak with you later, thank you Director Hu. Yes Aether?"

Aether: "There's this one world I remember traveling to, and I still have a little souvenir from it. I thought you could use it and maybe even show Childe."

Zhongli, receiving the box: "Oh, is that so? You have my thanks, whatever is inside this box surely must be a good gift."

Aether: "..Of course! But maybe I should help you put it on— Out of your many years alive I'm kind of sure this is new to you."

Zhongli: "If that is what must be done, then please, do what you must."

Aether gave Zhongli a shit eating grin, before laughing and pulling the poor, confused consultant into a separate room from his office.

Many struggles later, (and a few near death threats from Zhongli) the blonde finally got the accessory onto the ex-archon.

Zhongli: "Aether— I apologize for that, it was merely a self defense act of mine and—"

Aether: "No, it's— alright. You, on the other hand, look great. Childe's gonna love this."

Zhongli was shirtless, first of all. The second thing was that he was now strapped in a harness. Black, tight, leather perfectly wrapped around his chest, snuggled between his abs. Aether had to ask many times if it was fine to touch him in some areas, considering the fact he was already in a relationship with Childe, and it would feel wrong.

Aether: "You stay here, I'm gonna call Childe, he should be just above us at the Northland Bank."

Zhongli: "If you must."

Aether pardoned himself, making sure to tell the ex-archon that he would be locking the door to which he gained his consent, as he hurriedly went to find Childe.

Out of breath, he opened the doors to rush to Ekaterina.

Aether: "cough EKATERINA WHERE IS CHILDE I NEED TO SPEAK WITH HIM"

Ekaterina: "Master Childe is upstairs talking to a client, you might have to speak with him another time—"

Childe: "COMRADEEEEE!!"

Aether: "CHILDE OH THANK ARCHONS HELLO!!"

Running down the stairs and tackling the shorter one, Childe gave him a giddy smile,

Childe: "Hahah, oh stop we look like idiots, what is it that you need?"

Aether, coughing for his life: "Gh— Well, I really need to show you something. Come with me to the Funeral Parlor, like now."

Childe, standing up and helping Aether: "You need a piggy-back ride? I probably broke three of your bones there—"

Aether: "You probably did, and yes, hurry hurry."

Childe quickly picked him up, placing the blonde on his shoulders and bolted out of the bank. Ekaterina has never witnessed so much happen in her life.

Childe: "We made it, so now what?—"

Aether hopping off his shoulders: "Over here."

Childe chuckled and followed him, the shorter quickly grabbing the keys and unlocking the door.

Aether: "Zhongli, I'm back!"

Zhongli: "Aether, it is nice to see you agai—"

Childe's jaw dropped.

Childe: "О мой, Xiansheng.."

And Aether has never left faster than that.
Childe was left complaining that he was sore the next few days and the blonde almost lost his mind.