8

The media went crazy when Rafael Hugged Ashlynn it was all over the TV and Newspapers they tried to camp outside Ashlynn's Apartment complex but were run off by the Police .

It had been a week since they all were released from the hospital and the press conference , Ashlynn had her stitches taken out still wasn't allowed to to lift or work out yet, the scar was not pretty but As she told Rafael it's a reminder of what she made it through .

Standing at the window , Ashlynn watched the people on the street go about their day which made her want go out and do something but since she could only hear about 75% now it truly wasn't safe , The cabin fever was beginning to set in .
Something catches her eye in the reflection in the windows .
Rafael is standing behind her his eyes are on her taking in the view of her , Ashlynn feels his eyes run up and down her body.

Stalking closer to her not taking his eyes off her

"Ash" he says softly but loud enough for her to her the huskiness in his voice which made her thighs clench together.

Looking into the Window , she didn't want to turn around just yet to face him

" Ashlynn " he said with a little more force

" Yes " she answered him

"Tell me what you were thinking by sending me that text message " He asked her.

" I was communicating with you " Ashlynn responded then drop her gaze she wanted to grin because the text was rather naughty

"Hmmm communicating " He said when he reached her, he pressed up against her.

" Do you want me to read what you sent me while I was on a video call " .

Ashlynn didn't answer him.

"I take that as a Yes , So let me just read a small part .....
I feel you lay kisses on my thighs as you make your way up them , your breath goes across my pussy then your tongue slides up and down my wet folds ..

Can you imagine how tight my pants got across my cock as I read what you wrote the ideas that went across my mind like taking you from behind as your body is pressed against the shower door or even these windows for the neighbors to see how beautiful your body is " He says pressing harder into her his cock begging to be let out .
Taking his hands around the front of her shirt then under it raising it as he reaches her tits to find she's not wearing a bra.

Pinching and twisting her nipples
" Fuck " Ashlynn says as Rafael continues to play
"Oh We Will " He says kissing her neck one hand slips down to her waistband of her shorts between it and her skin he finds her sweet pussy already wet softening up for him.

Parting her labia sliding two fingers inside her he felt her buck against his hand
"Mmm someone is needy today " He whispered in her ear as he continues to play .
" Yessss" Ashlynn says her breathing is becoming labored as he works her into a frenzy.

Spinning her around he captures her lips dominating the kiss feeling her melt into him made his cock twitch even more .

Breaking the kiss he pulls her shirt off exposing those tits of hers begging to be teased
He shoves her shorts down to her ankles
Stands back looking her over .