10

" Hey Did you get Ashlynn a new phone since hers was destroyed in the blast " Sonny asked
"Yeah I did " Rafael answered
" Did she have it with her when you two were in the car" Sonny asked as he was typing away on the keyboard.

"I think so , She had looked up a restaurant near where we were heading to see what they had " Rafael tells him

"Her phone wasn't found in the car or anywhere near the accident " Fin said as he looks over the crime scene pictures .

" It wasn't " Olivia says

"No " Fin responded still going through the photos that both the police and bystanders took .

" Tell me her number and let's see if we can ping it " Sonny says his fingers are hovering over the keyboard waiting .

Rafael tells him the number , " You don't think he took it with him "

" He might have let me see if they can ping the phone even if it's off they should be able to tell me the last place she was " Sonny said.

Ashlynn followed Sid back down the long hallway to the room she woke up in , he did not tie her wrist yet.
"Go sit on the bed do not move I will go grab the stuff to put on your side "

Sitting there she took in the room there was two windows, neither were nailed shut that she could tell .

Hearing footsteps she looked at the door to see Sid come in with things in his hands.
" Stand up"
Ashlynn stands up as requested.

Closing her eyes because she didn't want to see him touch her even if it was doing something nice .

She felt his fingers go across the wound , she shivered at his touch not in a good way .

" Sorry if my fingers are cold " Sid said.

" It's okay " she croaks out .

"It shouldn't take me long, then I will feed you then you will have to do something nice for me "

Opening her eyes to look at him she didn't like the sound of what he was implying.

"What do you mean " Ashlynn asked.

" I will explain later " he says with a sinister smile then left the room.

Not likening what he was implying at all Ashlynn shivered in disgust.

Sid came back with the items and began to fix up Ashlynn's side taping it up .
" Now I will go order food , Don't make me regret not tying you back up Stay put in the room don't leave it , If you need to use the restroom there is a bucket over there along with Toilet Paper , I will be back in an hour " He said leaving her alone in the room .

After sitting still for a few minutes Ashlynn got up wonders around the room  there is a huge clock on the wall , She went through the dresser finding only condoms , vibrators , dildos and other sex items . Next to the Dresser was a bag so she went through it finding her purse buried at the bottom
Looking up then around the room to see if there were any cameras anywhere but she didn't see any so she puts the purse back then continues around the room to make sure there were none hidden.

After she double checked she went back to the bag and pulled her purse out dumping the contents onto the floor with a thud she found her phone it was turned off so she turned it on waiting for it to power up she said a quick prayer

The phone lights up she punches in the passcode In.

They sound of ringing was a welcomed sound

" 911 what is your emergency "
" I have been kidnapped My name is Ashlynn Davis,  I don't know how long my phone will last I don't know where I am but  I do want you to give a message to Rafael  Barba New York City's  ADA tell him that Ashlynn loves him " Ashlynn says in a rushed voice
"Ma'am can you tell me anything "
" I'm on the ground floor of some place i was in accident with Rafael when we were leaving New York"

" Hold on Ma'am Just a Second "
The line went silent
" Ashlynn "
"Olivia "
" Yes Sweety it's me can you tell me more about where you are anything "
"Other than I can faintly hear construction going on"
" Are you hurt anywhere "
" Just my side is dinged up and he told me his name was Sid he's gone to get food and it's been 45 min so I need to get off the phone I will leave it on for as long as it has battery which isn't much to give you something to work off of , Tell Rafael I love him that he is the best that I will never forget his love "
" You will tell him yourself Ashlynn we are coming for you "

Tossing the phone back into the purse after she turns it to silent then puts everything back .

She sat  back down on the bed wiping the tears from her face.

It began to get cooler in the room from the cracks in the blinds she could tell it was getting dark now. Sid still wasn't back yet it's been over two hours since he left.

Slowly opening the door it creaks as she does , Poking her head out , Not seeing anyone she steps out the door creeping down the long hallway just before the bathroom there was another door she turned the knob it slowly turns with her opening it she sees a what she thinks is a office , when she steps out into it the door was covered with a bookcase a hidden doorway she closes it .

When she got halfway towards the door she heard footsteps and Sids voice along with keys.
Scanning the area she sees a another door bolting for the door she slips behind it.

She heard muffled noises behind her she slowly turns to see a another woman tied up with duck tape over her mouth

"Shhhh we don't want him to hear you or me " Ashlynn says softly as she approaches the woman
"I am not going to hurt you I promise " She says seeing the fear in her eyes .
Ashlynn worked to get the binds off her wrist abs ankles .

" Okay I have a feeling this is going to feel like your being waxed I need to pull the tape off so try not to scream "

The woman nodded closed her eyes .

Taking a deep breath in she ripped the tape off the woman's face .
Grabbed the pillow
" Scream into this "

The woman puts the pillow to her face letting out a cry of pain followed by whimpering .

" Okay we need to move fast he's going to figure out I left where he put me so can you get up " Ashlynn asked
" I don't know " she said softly .

" Hold on to me let's get you up "

Before they could get to the door it was flung open a Seething Sid was standing there Ashlynn pushed the woman behind her .

" Why can't you follow directions " he growls
" I did but I got worried you left me " Ashlynn says trying to sound sincere even though she wanted to vomit .

Sid came over grabbed her by her hair yanking her to the floor .
" Now Bitch you shouldn't have left where I put you "
He said kicking her in the side that was already hurt .

Bitting her lip to keep from screaming in pain .
" Stay put , You back on the bed now or you will wish you never moved " Sid growls
Ashlynn watched Sid move away from her but he kept his eye on both of them .

" Now that you are secure I think I will teach both of you a lesson " He said taking his belt off wrapping it Around Ashlynn's hands then he pulled her over to the wall
" Stand up now " he barks
Slowly standing up he pushes her against the walk her back hit the cold brick then he pulled her arms to above her head hooking them in the metal hook
He spread her feet apart he took a moment to smell her taking his nose burying it into her her pussy

" God you smell so good I can't want to have you again " he says then kisses her hips
Once he has her secure he steps back looking at them both .

" Now don't go anywhere Ladies I shall return in a jiffy " Sid said