• worried? •

[Out is one of my favorite Got7 songs, it's such a hype song.]

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

MARK P.O.V.

"Umm.. How did y-" I knew she's gonna ask. "You drank so much. Just figured you'd need it." I answer her while trying on these new shoes I just bought.

She seemed to realize, "Oh, right.." and took a few painkillers before leaning her back against a wall.
I was about to say something but her phone started ringing. Small smile found it's way to her lips as she noticed the name of the caller.

Answering the call, she smiled widely, "Howdy, Jakeyy! Are the doctors nice to you? I could probably visit you today." but soon her smiled dropped, that instant her whole body fell to the floor too. "WHATT!! I JUST SAW HIM A FEW DAYS AGO!" She started shouting and slowly followed by sobbing while hanging up the call and yeeting her phone to the bed.

"What's going on? You okay?" I tried to act as calm as possible and pulled her into my arms for a hug. "I don't know what to do.." was all she said. We sat at the floor, me holding her in my arms as she had her face in my chest, teardrops wetting my shirt.

I told her that she doesn't need to do anything and that everything will turn out okay eventually. She cried and cried for a while which felt like forever.
When I realized she got more relaxed I tried to shake her to wake her up. But it seems like she is a deep sleeper. It might be better to let her sleep.

I carried her to the bed and tucked her in the covers. But as I was about to turn around, I feel her hand grabbing mine. "Please, don't leave.. Stay, please.." She mumbled eyes closed as she shed a tear. She must really be going through something and I happen to know how it feels like so, "I'm not leaving, I'm right here beside you."

That's what I told her and I guess she woke up to that. This girl just sat up and had on a shocked expression. She looked ahead a few seconds and then looked at me. It's as if she was disappointed I'm not the person she hoped to see. She was a little confused to see me.

"Oh, you're.. Wait- who are you again, I didn't really catch your name earlier?" She asked. The realization hit me, I hadn't introduced myself yet. How dumd I must be, haha. "I'm umm.. my name's Mark." The girl told me her name, "It suits you.. I'm Emily."

What a cute name.

===================

Author's Note:
I'm sorry the chapters are short.
I hope you still like this book.
<3

===================