• meeting again •

MARK P.O.V.

recently, I've gone the gym a lot, trying to forget things. I don't have anyone to talk about the things that are bothering me. Even if I wanted to talk about my feelings, there's no one who would listen to me. I guess I don't even have family. A few years back, my parents ran away and I have lived alone ever since.

about a week ago,

I was with a few "friends" of mine. We went to a club and they started asking how I was doing and if I have any future plans and so on..
just like how friends are, they are curious so they ask.

But as soon as I was about to open my mouth, they weren't even looking at me nor were they interested. They were just jumping around drinking their beers, smiling and having fun.

As I sat there quietly, one of them asked if I had more money to borrow. Then I realized they haven't even paid me back the money they borrowed a year ago.. That's when I just walked out of there and blocked all of their numbers. They just used me because I have money to spend.

And maybe I was a bit too quick to judge but trust me, i knew them very well. The way they always acted differently around me tells a lot. I've had enough so I just left quietly.

• • • • •

I'm now walking home from the gym. It's about 10pm. I feel the fresh air hitting my face. It's so calming.

After walking for 20 minutes, I see a girl, who seems to be a little tipsy. She waddles from right to left. She looks sad and her eyes are ficed on the ground. I get closer to her and I think I'm dreaming.

Wait- no way! It's her, Emily. I got in front of her and asked her in a teasing way, "Are you lost? You look familiar, I feel like I've seen you before." She looked up at me, her eyes wide. "Huh? Mark, right?" she asked pointing her finger to my face while jumping happily.

Immediately her face brightens and she smiles. "So, you remember me?" I say patting her head. Suddenly, Emily becomes shy as she plays with her fingers. Then she whispers, "Of course I remember you." I smile at her cuteness. Why does she have to smile like that?

"W-what are you doing out here anyways?" I see the clothes she is wearing. She has a dark blue dress on and it looks a little too short. She must have been partying or something. Her eyes shift to the ground again, "I was in hopes of seeing you again."

• • • • •

====================

Author's Note:
I think I wrote okay, I'm just super lazy
so the chapters are short.

If this ain't me cooking😂
⬇️

If this ain't me cooking😂⬇️