4 Your 18th birthday

You have been living with the Avengers for the past 2 years. You even got a boyfriend, Peter Parker. Really cute, very innocent, and caring.
Living in NY changed you, a lot. You weren't that teen girl who loved alcohol and had fun all the time. Now you had missions every month, some of them were easy, and some of them you would end up unconscious for days.

Heimdall didn't send you to New York tho. He had sent you to Spain. But Fury discovered your magic and took you to the Avengers Tower in New York.

"Does anyone want to try Shawarma?" Tony asked once you came back from a very easy mission.

"I never tried that before" You said intrigued.

"Tony, last time you ate Shawarma you ended up having really liquid poops for like... weeks!" Pepper said while waving hi to all of the team.

Everyone laughed.

"Okay, yeah. Laugh at me. I'm the one who pays for everything and I'm the one getting bullied by people younger than me and fossils!" He said looking at Captain America and Bucky. "Fuck all of you." He said jokingly.

"Language!" Cap said while sitting on one of the sofas.

"Oh, come on!" Tony growled

At that exact moment, Peter entered the room.

"How was the mission?" He asked sitting next to you and giving you a kiss on your forehead.

"Easy." You said giving him a kiss, this time on the lips.

"Get a room!" Bucky yelled from the kitchen, he was eating a sandwich.

You chuckled.

"You should get one too! You look pretty in love with that cheese sandwich!" Sam said from the other side of the living room.

"Hey Sam! How's the recovering going?" Clint asked.

"Good. Bruce said I could leave so I'm here." He answered.

"SAM! YOU'RE NOT DONE YET! YOU STILL NEED TO RECOVER!" Bruce yelled from the lab.

"You should go.. He may turn into The Hulk and kill us all." Nat said laughing.

"I HEARD YOU!" Bruce yelled again. Sam went to the lab.

"I KNOW YOU DID!" Nat yelled back laughing.

"CAN YOU SHUT UP? IM TRYING TO SLEEP!" Wanda yelled from her room.

"IT'S 6 PM!" Clint yelled.

"AND? I WANT TO SLEEP!" Wanda yelled.

You laughed at seeing all your friends yelling at each other.
It was nice to see the people you care about laughing and smiling. But something was missing. Someone was missing.

"Hey y/n! Let's go take a walk!" Peter said standing up and giving you a hand to help you get up.

"Yeah!" You said taking his hand. "Goodbye!" You said to the team as you two walked to the elevator.

"Get back here by 7 pm!" Tony yelled from the sofa.

"IT'S 6 PM!" You yelled back.

"Get back before 11 pm!" Pepper said.
You could hear Tony making disapproval noises but you didn't really care.

-
Peter and You walked a lot and decided to sit down on a bench in a park.

"Wait... I just realized, we've been dating for... 1 year! And you never tell me anything about your life before the Avengers." Peter said looking at you.

"Yeah... um... My life before the Avengers... I was living in Spain, Fury found me and took me to the Avengers Tower" You lied. You didn't like to lie to him but what were you supposed to say? Hey Peter, I'm from another realm called Asgard. I was an alcoholic who had a crush on a Prince whose father wanted him dead! You weren't saying that. He believed the lie, or maybe he knew you lied to him but he didn't want to ask more so you started talking about missions.