25 Day after

You woke up with the sound of Loki writing something in his diary or whatever.

"Good morning," You said sitting up. He hid the notebook and went to kiss you.

This time, the kiss was soft and cute.

"Did you enjoyed it, dear?" Loki said about last night smirking.

"I did, we should definitely repeat it soon," You told him smiling. He smiled back and sighed.

"Come on, darling, we should leave the room or the team will come to see if we are okay and, I am not willing to see them see you without clothes," he said standing up from the bed and helping you get up, then he gave you some of his clothes so you could go to your room to get your clothes, but you liked his clothes so you just stick with them.

You and Loki went downstairs where everyone was talking in the living room.

"Good morning, lovebirds," Sam said smiling

"Had fun last night?" Bucky asked waving good morning

You almost choked with your own saliva.

"Maybe we should make you remember," Nat said smiling.

"Ugh! Yes!" Clint said imitating Loki and laughing.

"Faster!" Nat said giggling.

You blushed hard and tried to not look at Loki even tho you could feel his eyes staring at you.

"Y'all are so immature," Steve said sitting down on the sofa.

"Shut up, you haven't had sex in your life," Sam said

"I'm shocked you can actually walk," Tony said laughing.

"So, everyone heard us?" You asked blushed

"Not everyone," pepper said, "Peter didn't,"

"Okay, so, everyone that lives here heard us?" you asked shaking your head.

"basically," Pietro said

"Next time be quieter," Vision suggested

"We will," Loki said smirking. 

You blushed too hard and were ready to die at that moment.

"Guys come on! Leave her alone!" Steve said reading something on his phone, he then stood up with a serious face, "Guys, we have a mission,"

Everyone stopped joking and listened to Steve, "Some terrorist wants to kill the president,"

"Don't we all?" Sam whispered. Steve cleared his throat.

"This is no fun or games, Sam, this is serious. It's not just ANY terrorist, it's HYDRA," Steve said seriously.

"Didn't we like, end them?" Wanda asked confused.

"It looks like we didn't," Pietro said.

"They are hosting a party to talk about how they are going to rise again," Steve said, "The party has lots of security guards and cameras. Also, there's a list of the people who can enter. They already know who we are so we have to use a disguise,"

"When's the party?" You asked sitting down and paying attention.

"In a few weeks, on the 6th June," Cap replied, "But we need to get ready and be prepared. We'll start tomorrow,"

Everyone agreed and went back to doing whatever they were doing.

"y/n, come here," Steve told you, then he looked at Loki, "You too,"