Chapter 7

Location: G&K Base

Mr. Kyruger was looking out from a window, taking a view of the base. That is until Kalina barged through the door, panicking.

Kalina: M-Mr. Kyruger! The T-Doll has- *Pant* Has Escaped!

Hearing the news, Kyruger sighed, already expecting the event to happen too soon.

Kyruger: Casualty report?

Kalina: 6 T-Dolls, 3 of them were from the AR-Squad.

Kyruger: Damn it... Is 404 still available?

Kalina: W-Well yes, but-

Kyruger turns to Kalina and stares her down.

Kyruger: But what?

Kalina: Well, sir... It's just that-

Meanwhile with Team 404

HK416 was in a sleeping bag, shivering while G11 was hugging her tight in a dark room while UMP45 and UMP9 watch HK416 suffering from G11's Grasp through the opened doorway.

...

After Kalina explanation, Kyruger stood there, disappointed.

Kyruger: Are you serious? 

Kalina: Yes, sir...

Kyruger: Get them ready for confrontation. NOW.

Kalina jumped and quickly ran out the room, leaving Kyruger alone. 

Kyruger: You're a cleaver T-Doll. Just who and what are you?

Kyruger asks himself, thinking about the captured T-Doll.

Meanwhile with No Time to Explain

No Time to Explain barged the exit door of the prison. He stops in his tracks to analyze where he is. He looks down to see T-Dolls scrambling to where he could possibly went. He then looks to his left to see a checkpoint leading outside of the base. He then jumps down and stealthily made his way to the exit, not wanting to attract anyone's attention to where he was at now.

It was night time, giving No Time to Explain a advantage as he stays in the shadows while T-Dolls scrambled around.

T-Doll: We need some T-Dolls at the North-West checkpoint! We need to cover all of the checkpoints before the prisoner escapes!

T-Doll 2: On it! PKP, get Buzzsaw and Skorpion to go with you to watch the North-West checkpoint.

T-Doll 3: Already on it!

No Time to Explain crept through the dark, using whatever as cover as he moves to the checkpoint. He slowly approaches the checkpoint only to see it was heavily guarded.  

Frowning, No Time to Explain then spots a cardboard box next to him. He grabs and puts it on top of him as he waits till the coast is clear before dashing to the other side of the road.

Looking around from the hole in the box, No Time to Explain saw a supply tent. He then sneaks over before stopping as he saw two T-Dolls exiting the tent. 

T-Doll 4: Jeez, M16A1's mission casualty, and now this? This T-Doll has more up its sleeve than I thought.

T-Doll 5: Tell me about it Five-seveN, anyway do you know what the HVT is supposed to look like?