Chapter 8

Location: G&K Base

5 hours after No Time to Explain's escape.

Somewhere within the base, the scientist Persica opened the door to her office, tiredly walking inside through the doors while holding a clipboard of concluded reports. Her feet were aching as well since she walked on the hard tiled floor with her bare feet.

Persica was barely keeping herself awake from all the work she has done today, especially helping out with repairing some of the T-Dolls personally

Persica was barely keeping herself awake from all the work she has done today, especially helping out with repairing some of the T-Dolls personally. She flopped down on her chair, putting the clipboard away near her computer top. Being so tired, she just laid on her chair.

Persica: God, today has been so tiring. One day I'll fall unconscious while working.

Despite the boring work, Persica has learned something new thanks to Vector. She had claimed to have taken a picture of the escaped T-Doll. 

Persica Thoughts: I wonder, is it actually a male T-Doll?

A few hours earlier

Being blinded, AK-47 was taken to the repair room by Vector. She keeps complaining that it'll take forever for her vision to return.

Vector: Just hold on still! You can't expect them to come on over automatically-

AK-47: Oh come on! It's taking way too long-

The two hear the doors opens, making AK-47 sigh in relief.

Persica: AK-47, can you not be so impatient? I'm sorry, but there are others who have more serious wounds than yours.

AK-47: Persica?

Persica: Yeah, that's me alright.

AK-47 felt her head being tilted by Persica.

Persica: Wow, who did this?

AK-47: I don't know. All I remember is taking a elbow to the face.

Persica: Vector? Do you know who did this?

Vector: It was the prisoner we were pursuing after.

Persica: The Stranger? Was it Sangvis Ferri? What does she look like?

Vector: W-Well uh... It was ehm.....

Vector was having a hard time to explain the details as Persica hits something in AK-47 circuits.

AK-47: Ow! Watch it!

Persica: Sorry, my hand slipped.

Shortly after, AK-47 eyesight came back. She blinked a couple times before adjusting to the bright lights.

AK-47: So bright, jeez.

AK-47 looks in front of her to see Persica, tired as usual and Vector slightly scratching her jaw trying to think of a way to explain.