He Tian

When Mo came woke up he groaned softly as he turned over and began feeling for another person but felt nothing but empty space as his eyes shot open and looked around seeing that it indeed wasn't a dream since he was at He Tian's house. Mo then got up and went to the bathroom and went and done his business and went wondering around to see if He Tian was still here, "Yo." Suddenly a voice spoke from behind him as he turned around quickly and his face went slightly red the pulled He Tian down so he could kiss him, and that's exactly what he did.

After a small peck he moved away and rubbed his arm on his mouth, "G-go put on a shirt idiot." Mo said with a trembling voice. Mo's face was as red as a tomato at this point which he knew since his face felt like it was literally on fire, He Tian smirks and hugs Mo from behind still shirtless, "What's wrong, Little Mo~? I'm just shirtless, you've seen me like this before." He Tian teased as he leaned down kissing Mo's cheek as he got an elbow to the chest which almost knocked the air right out of him, "It's different know you stupid chicken dick! We're dating now!!" Mo shouted as He Tian's eyes widened then smiled softly and nodded then grabbed Mo's chin making him lean it back as he softly pecked his lips as Mo's eyes widened at first but softened once he left it there for a moment then kissed his lover back.

They both got ready to go to school, which Mo had to wear He Tian's clothes to school since he didn't bring anything with him. They began walking to school as He Tian did the usual arm around Mo's shoulders and Mo scowling and grumbling about how heavy his arm was, once they got to the entrance girls were swarming like usual as Mo sighed deeply managing to escape the arm that always found its way on his shoulder. Mo walked into the school meeting Buzzcut as they walked to class in a comfortable silence as Mo's scowl was deeper than usual as he grits his hair and clicked his tongue, "Um... Bro," Buzzcut scratched his chin, "What's got you so ticked off?" He asked making Mo snap his neck to the left to look at him, "Nothing." Mo mumbled before walking into his class.

'I'm not jealous, those girls are always around He Tian so.... Why do I feel so irritated.' Mo thought as he began nibbling on his nails before groaning as he laid his head down and he decided he would sleep through today's classes. After Buzzcut woke him up for lunch he yawns softly before getting up and stretches as he wipes the tears from him yawning off of his eyelashes before shoving his hands into his pockets and headed towards the cafeteria to grab a sandwich like usual. But that changed once he seen He Tian, and once they made eye contact Mo's cheeks suddenly flushed before running off after taking his hands out of his pockets, 'I don't.... know why, but I cant see him right now... Damn it! I feel so irritated!' Mo thought as he looked back after stopping for a minute to catch his breathe, but was suddenly grabbed.

Mo's eyes widened before looking back and sighed deeply, "Tch." Mo clicked his tongue once he seen He Tian's smug face, 'Damn... And I ran so hard too.' Mo thought, complaining. "Little Mo~ why on earth are you running away from me?" He Tian suddenly spoke causing Mo to flinch slightly, "Nothing much, just didn't feel like being annoyed by you." Mo lied as he closed his eyes. He Tian nods before letting Mo go as he walked back to cafeteria, as Mo watched him walk away he covered his chest with his hand before squeezing his shirt and sighed deeply, "It's... all his fault." Mo mumbled to himself, "Who's fault?" Buzzcut suddenly showed up as Mo screamed and looked back glaring before punching him on the head, "DUMBASS! WHY DON'T YOU JUST SCARE ME TA DEATH!" Mo yelled.

Buzzcut rubbed the big lump on his head, "Boss, I wasn't trying to, I called you several times before coming over here..." Buzzcut whined as he closed his eyes as tears filled his eyes due to the pain. "Ack... Sorry..." Mo said feeling slightly guilty, "Ill buy you some food, you haven't ate yet right?" Mo asked as Buzzcut nods after his head finally stopped hurting, "Then lets go before lunch is over." Mo said and walked to the cafeteria with buzzcut behind him closely. After Mo went into the line he came out with two sandwiches and handed Buzzcut his sandwich before unwrapping his sandwich and bit into the sandwich. Mo walked out of the cafeteria walking around while he ate as he was on his phone scrolling through social media, "Little Mo~" Mo heard a very familiar teasing voice from behind him and just when he started running his arm was caught.

"Mo your so very cold today." He Tian said feigning sadness as Mo glared at him looking back, "Let me go, asshole." Mo said without yelling which was extremely odd since he was talking to He Tian after all. "Its all your fault... If you weren't surrounded by girls all the fucking time, I wouldn't be feeling jealous like one!" Mo yelled as he closed his eyes. He Tian eyes widened as his grip loosened and Mo ripped his arm away and then took off running leaving He Tian looking utterly shocked and speechless, on the other hand Mo was so embarrassed that he was red all the way down his neck as he covered his face after stopping, "So freaking embarrassing, why would I say that?" Mo said before standing back up after squatting for at least five minutes so his face was less red before looking around to see where he ran off to, he was at his classroom which he thanked god for since he didn't want to go back where He Tian was probably still there and Mo would prefer to not have to run into him for the rest of the day, it was bad for his heart.