Its not your fault

Once Mo had heard his question Mo dropped his spoon into the bowl of beef stew as he had a confused look on his face, "She... Li Huh?" Mo began laughing nervously as a pained look spread across his face, "I mean we have a long history... I don't think you'd wanna hear about it so let's just not okay?" Mo said trying to change the subject, but little did he know He Tian wasn't the type to let things slide twice. "Guan Shan" He Tian looked at Mo as Mo gulped, "Why are you still hiding it? Just tell me... I don't want you to have to deal with it all by yourself anymore so please?"

Mo sighed deeply and put his spoon inside his bowl and opened his mouth then closed it, "I was coming home from work on a rainy day, and I seen this guy that looked homeless and back then I was really kind so I gave him some money to buy some food and told him to not eat out of the trash then he suddenly attacked... Me," Mo was already trembling as his breathe was picking up speed, "The man started to joke me and then as soon as I was about to pass out I heard a glass being broken... As soon as I caught my breathe, She Li was standing and staring at the man dying on the ground, I insisted on calling the cops but he said 'Wouldn't it be better if I he just died.'And then he told me how I was gonna per him back for this. It was rumored later that the madman was dead and it was filed as a car accident... But it's been tormenting my heart... I can't stop thinking about it, if only I didn't..." Mo said as tear began to flood over his vision and it threatened to spill out any minute.

He Tian walked over to Mo, "Look, it wasn't your fault." He Tian said and put a hand on Mo's cheek as tears flooded out of his eyes and left stains on his cheeks and sobbed on He Tian's shoulder as he was comforting Mo he couldn't help but smile now that Mo was finally letting this off of his chest and crying on him, he doesn't like seeing Mo cry but he was also happy Mo was crying on his shoulder.