I'm the only one allowed to touch you!

Mo's eyes widened as his face reddened a bit, "Wh-why the hell do you care for!?" Mo yelled as He Tian's patients were running thin, "For fu- Because noones allowed to touch you... I'm the only one that's ever allowed to touch you!" He Tian yelled as Mo's eyes widened as his ears and the back of his nape turned dark red, "Wh-what kind of bullshit are you spouting?!" Mo yelled back.

Mo sighed and finally began giving in, since it was no use to argue against this idiot, "H... He just touched my chest" Mo said as He Tian sighed our of relief, and smirked a little. "His touch must've felt disgusting compared to mine... I'll help you get rid of that disgusting feeling" He Tian said and slipped his hand under Mo's shirt as Mo grits his teeth.

"B-bastard... What the hell do you think your doing?" Mo said as He Tian ignored him and began playing with his chest. "I'll give you credit... You've got a well built body... Too bad not everyone knows this" He Tian said making Mo react cutely again. Mo began trembling when He Tian touched his bare skin, "St-stop it... He Tian... I'm serious" Mo said in a somewhat high tone of voice. He Tian looked at him with some type of lust in his eyes as He aria leaned in to kiss him but Mo had covered his mouth before that could happen, "Hey! Asshole, who said you could kiss me?" Mo asked as he glared at He Tian who seemed amused, "I did" He Tian said as Mo just let him touch him for a little bit.
Once Mo heard his stomach growling he pushed He Tian away quickly and headed to the kitchen kinda Embarrassed and kinda not. Mo began working on beef stew and He Tian just watched Tv like he always did... Well until he got a phone call, Mo looked over to see He Tian answering it, "Hello... What do you want?" Mo's eyes widened and his heart began beating once he heard how cold He Tian's voice was, It actually shocked him a little. Mo was now eavesdropping for a minute as He Tian continued, "I told you I'm not ducking coming back so stop calling asshole" He Tian said obviously angry as he stood up and walked behind Mo before Mo could even notice.

Mo looked back slowly, "H...he Tian what's wrong with you?" Mo asked as He Tian laid his head on Mo's shoulder, "Its my brother... He wants me back at the house and I've been telling him that I ain't coming back" He Tian said as he looked at Mo's nape, 'He sure has a sexy nape' He Tian said and licked Mo's nape watching it turn red from Mo's reaction, "I-idiot what're you doing!?" Mo yelled pushing him off. Mo turned around quickly as he began trembling, "D... Don't put all your frustration and anger out on me asshole" Mo said and put out a bowl and poured He tian a bowl of Beef Stew and grabbed his bag and left immediately as tears filled his eyes, "Idiot He Tian..." Mo said wiping the tears with his arm as he closed his eyes trying to calm down.

"I'm such an idiot!"