Fools

Mo began working on some sandwiches as he got the ingredients out that included: Bread, ham, and lettuce; After putting the sandwich and eating it together with He Tian Mo grabbed his things after cleaning up the kitchen and making a few more sandwiches for him and putting wrapping around them before putting them in the fridge, "There, there's some sandwiches in the fridge for you if you get hungry, see ya..." Mo said putting his shoes on and grabbing his things as he Tian was smirking as he waited at the door, "Have a safe trip little Mo..." He Tian said as he ruffles Mo's hair a little bit before Mo eventually smacked his hand away so he could leave as he turned around with a red face as he pointed at He Tian, "Have a good night, asshole!" Mo shouted before running out and slammed the door behind him and ran to the elevator and pressed the bottom button so he could get out and go home as he smiled stupidly big remember what he said to He Tian.

Mo walked out of He Tian's apartment on his phone and put in his earbuds before playing his playlist and arrived home before he knew it, "I'm home..." Mo said quietly and began putting his things down and seen his mom sleeping on the couch before he frowned deeply, 'Dam it, I didn't realize it was this late....' Mo thought to himself as he grabbed an extra blanket and covered his mom with it and smiled softly before kissing her on the forehead, "Night, Mom..." Mo said barely a whisper.

The next morning when Mo woke up he was drowsy from getting only a few hours of sleep, he got up anyways and took a quick shower and threw some clothes on before leaving and seen his mom was already at work so he didn't eat anything before leaving. He was on his phone ignoring the way people would stare at him in either disgust or disappointment, he was walking when he felt a cloth go over his mouth and nose and before he knew it he was passed out but before doing so he got a good look at the asshole who put chloroform on the cloth before smirking and laughed weakly, " He.... Tian..." Mo said before passing out as his face wet from a deep scowl to a peaceful looking one.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He Tian woke up as he stared at the wall thinking about how cute Little Mo was before he covered his eyes with his arm while smiling as his ears turned bright red, "Damn it... He's so adorable...." He Tian said. He got up after a few minutes of daydreaming before he took a shower and threw a grey long sleeved shirt on and some grey jogging pants and started walking to school, happy he got to see his red chili pepper. Once he got to the front gate he didn't see a redhead there as he looked around a bit more he realized Mo hadn't shown up so he decided to skip school and go to Mo's house which he did and he began getting a bad feeling so he decided to start running towards his house before he began banging so hard he thought he'd break it down.

The one to answer was a worried mother as He Tian looked around, "Mrs. Mo? where is Mo?" He Tian asked as he looked at a confused expression go on her face, "What're you talking about? He suppose to be at school right now... You mean he's not there?" Mo's Mom's facial expression went from worried to frightened, "Then where is he?" Mrs. Mo asked as He Tian glared slightly, "That's what I'd like to know to..." He Tian began running and pulled out his phone and dialed a number, "Brother? It's He Tian...." He Tian slowly came to a stop as he closed his eyes tightly and spoke once again but this time in a more desperate voice, "I need your help...."

He Tian waited for a response as his brother sighed deeply, "Yeah okay... What's up?" He Tian's eyes darkened someone took my friend and I need you to find him somehow.... You can manage can't you?" He Tian asked as his brother let out a him in an agreement, "Of course, now where are you?" He Tian told him the address as it began raining as He Tian looked up at the sky, "Little Mo where did you go?" He Tian asked himself feeling desperation to find his Little Mo.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mo suddenly woke up from having cold water splashed on his face and when he opened his eyes he glared before his eyes widened in horror and seen She Li standing there before he tried moving his hands but were tied behind him as he sat in a chair and looked around but couldn't a lot since it was relatively dark but what he could see was a stairs, from the opposite side of the room, that led to a door. Mo sighed deeply, "She Li? What's going on?" Mo asked as She Li chuckled darkly, "Mo, Don't you see? I've been seeing you being all chummy with He Tian and you've been looking happy... And that pisses me off to no end, you see I love seeing you all miserable and crying..." Mo's eyes widened as he started to struggle he knew where this was about to go.

She Li was amused by this as he put his hand around Mo's neck as he smirked, "Why are you suddenly so scared? I haven't done anything yet..." Mo began trembling as sweat began going down his face as he looked up at She Li who shuddered at Mo's expression which was a horrified one with tears threatening to fall, "Mo..... You look good when you cry so don't hold back now..." She Li said before he punched Mo across the cheek making him spit out blood, he didn't want She Li having the satisfaction of seeing him cry, so he pulled those tears out of his eyes and glared at him.

"Ooh, You're feeling a bit feisty huh?" She Li said before he grabbed Mo by his neck and lifted him up as Mo was trying to gasp for air before gritting his teeth as She Li threw him against the wall as he felt a few of his ribs break as he coughed up blood making She Li laugh hysterically, "Oh... I'm sorry that hurt didn't it..." She Li smirked before telling his men to get out and they listened and after they left he turned to Mo and grinned darkly.

She Li went over to him and began kicking Mo in the stomach, the face, or anywhere he could get, 'He Tian... Help me...' Mo thought as tears rolled own his cheeks, 'It hurts...' Mo thought as the door was slammed open as She Li immediately stopped kicking Mo and turned around to see who interrupted his fun time, When he seen He Tian he grinned, "Well look who we have here..." She Li shouted as He Tian was looking for his Little Mo and when he seen him his eyes darkened, "What have you done to my Mo!?" He Tian angrily asked as She Li laughed, "Well, you interrupted my fun so I haven't even gotten that far in my teaching him a lesson..." She Li said disappointed. He Tian glared at She Li as he snapped his fingers' and a few men went in pinning She Li to the ground as he grunted.

"What? Can't do it yourself?" She Li said as He Tian chuckled darkly, "More like I don't have the time... Auntie's so terribly worried about Mo here." He Tian says as Mo gasps before lowering his head slowly as tears filled his eyes up, "Mom..." Mo said quietly before He Tian walked behind Mo's chair and cut the rope with a knife he had brought just in case She Li tried pulling a sharp object out like last time, "Little Mo... I'm here to bring you home." He Tian said as he picked Mo up bridal style before leaving it up to He Cheng what to do with the bastard.

As soon as they left Mo was crying into He Tian's chest, but not because he was scared but because he had worried his mom again and He Tian knew that. Once he got in front of Mo's house he put Mo down before knocking on the door, and when it opened Mo's mom hugged her son she nearly suffocated him to death. He Tian only came in when he was invited in, then him and Mo went into his room and that's when Mo pulled He Tian['s shirt and gave him a peck on the cheek which made He Tian's eyes widened with surprise before He Tian smiled genuinely for once in his life instead of that fake smile he insists on giving the girls at school.

"Can I kiss you?" He Tian asked and this time Mo nodded slowly and He Tian wasted no time grabbing Mo and gently kissing the man softly and once he pulled away Mo was blushing and wiping his mouth out of embarrassment, "You're a fool you know that right?" Mo said as He Tian laughed heartily before grabbing both of Mo's cheeks with his hands and smiled,

"Then we're both fools..."

Here is the long awaited last chapter, I hope you enjoyed this story and if you haven't please check out my other stories.