The understanding

Mo looked utterly shocked by He Tian's tears that he just couldn't talk he just looked away, and once he did talk all he said was, "Get the hell off of me." He Tian did that and Mo began to walk off then that walk began to turn into a run and Mo had tears filled in his eyes, "Stupid chicken dick, HE TIAN!" Mo yelled as he huffs and stopped running and put his hands on his knees, "I'm scared to like you... If I do end up liking you will you leave me? Or will you break my heart in the end?"

Mo's tears went onto the now went ground, then Mo realized it was raining and then stood there for a bit just staring at the ground, "I-I'm so sorry He Tian, I'm sorry that I'm a coward." Mo said to himself, "No your not. I'm the coward Guan Shan, so stop with the goddamn waterworks already." A voice that came from behind him made Mo stop in his tracks, "H-He Tian?" Mo turned around facing the raven headed man, " H-He Tian... I-" Mo got interrupted by He Tian, "It's not your fault but mine for kissing you, I got ahead of myself." He Tian said walking towards Mo as he shakes his head, "No! Your wrong, I'm just scared because i don't want my heart broken by you or I'll never be the same ever again!" Mo yells as He Tian hugs him and smiles.

"Listen, Little Mo Once i have you I ain't ever gonna give you up to no one I promise." Mo's eyes widened pretty big as he huddled and tried holding back the tears he had been trying to hold back ever since He Tian had looked at him as if he was hurt so not that long, but to Mo it felt like he'd held it in forever.

Mo let it out and cried silently into He Tian's shoulder and squeezed him hard as He Tian smiles more and holds him gently in his arms as he waited there waiting for him to stop with the waterworks.

After awhile Mo eventually stopped and held his arm up to his face, trying to hide his tears and snot running down his face from He Tian, but He Tian grabbed his arm,

"Little Mo~ there's nothing to be embarrassed about after all you just cried on me so let's see it?"