𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓓𝓪𝓽𝓮 | 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷

I finish getting ready for Judd and I's date as I hear my phone ding

Judd

I'm here

I quickly grab my purse as I run to the front door to see him standing there. His cheeks quickly turn bright red, "You look beautiful,"

I mean he's not lying 

"You look handsome as well," I can't help the heat in my face, I'm just so happy with Judd

He walks me to his car and opens the door for me, "Thank you" 

"Of course, Princess" Princess, I love that nickname but I'd rather die than tell him that. The driver to his house is short but he still rests his hand on my thigh, the butterflies are unreal. 

Once we get to his house he opens the door for me once again, instead of thanking him again I smile at him. He can't help but smile back showing his own dimples. 

We walk hand in hand, (I don't even know when they joined) up to his front door which he releases my hand to open for us.

Two adults which I assume are his parents smile at us and introduce themselves as his parents, "Hi honey Judd told us he would be bringing a girl over but I didn't think she would be this beautiful" His Dad nodded agreeing 

I smiled, "Nice to mee-" Before I could finish Judd interrupted me, "We have to go bye" Before they could respond he pulled me by the hand upstairs. We ended up sitting at a table while his raccoons prepared our meals. 

"The bowties are a nice touch" 

He smiled, "Thanks, ... Wine?" He holds up a bottle of red wine.

I make a face, "Are you sure? Didn't know you drank 'gay ass wine'" I quote him starting to laugh.

He laughs, "It's a date I thought it was the basic drink of choice" 

"Wow I didn't expect Judd Birch to be 'basic'" 

-

After our date finished Judd dropped me off and walked me to my front door.

-

I smile at him, "Thank you, I had a nice date." 

He smiles, "Me too"

-A/N- 

Haha not me adding an ahs gif ❤