𝓢𝓮𝓪𝓷 | 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓔𝓵𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷

I woke up the sunlight cascading through my window onto my skin. My alarm screaming. *smack*

Peace... Standing up I dragged myself to my closet picking out an outfit. (You can change it if you want <3)

I changed after my shower and checked my phone seeing all the edited photos that Leah sent me, including some of Judd and me

Here's the post... (imagine she posted more photos with this one)

Y/N_L/N

Y/N_L/N: Ily 😘 @Leah_Birch @Judd_Birch

972 Likes 15 Comments

comments...

Leah_Birch: Ily to bb ❤

Judd_Birch: hottie

Y/N_L/N@Judd_Birch stfu ❤

ZachM00re: Dammm girl

Sean_K: Gorgeous  

I liked most of the comments and replied to some as I waited for Zach to pick me up. I heard a loud honking noise and ran outside waving to Zach who sat in his jeep. He waved back as I got in the car and began droning on about Sean and my plans to visit the statue of liberty.

"Hun I think that he thinks it's a date," He explains with hand motions. I make a surprised and confused face at him, "You think?" He makes the same face at me, "You think? He asked you to go to the Statue of Liberty. #1 date spot in New York." He looks over at my horrified face, "Well your still single right? It was just one date with Judd?" I giggle awkwardly, "No, he asked me to be his girlfriend," "WHAT" "Sorry" "You didn't tell me this?" "It happened yesterday, I promise" He rolls his eyes dramatically, "Well what are you going to do with this date with Sean?" I shrug, "I could tell Judd? Or tell Sean it's not a date? But what if I do that and he's like 'It never was a date haha'?" "You're overthinking this whole thing. Don't tell Judd yet because he might get upset and throw hands... But he definitely thinks it's a date..." 

Zach pulls into a parking lot in front of the school, "Can you just come with me and Sean?" Zach makes a face thinking about it, "Sure, he was pretty cute," I laugh and push his arm as we walk to class.