𝓟𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓼 𝓕𝓪𝓫𝓻𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓭 | 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓲𝓿𝓮

After having dinner with Leah's parents Judd drove me home, "My parents really like you," He said emotionlessly, "I'd hope so. So for that date where do you want to go?" I say trying to see his smile to my luck I see the corners of his mouth twitch upwards, "I was thinking my house tomorrow, I have raccoons trained to kill my brother, but they also know how to cater small events." I giggle nodding, "That sounds perfect" His slight smirk turns into a full smile.

He stops at my house as I pull out my phone and hand it to him so he can enter his number. Once he hands it back I see that he added hearts next to his name. I smile and give him a peck on the cheek, "Pick me up at 6 tomorrow." Before he could answer I'm closing the door to his car. 

-

I sit on my bed with my laptop. I'm sending an application for the cafe that Leah and I were at today. I decide to pick out my outfit for the date with Judd, 

I choose a pink silk dress that I got from the mall today with an old faux alligator purse and chain necklace. 

I wake up at 10 am showering and doing my makeup. I decided to just wear sweats and a white cami top doing my hair in a high ponytail (if you have short hair or any religious headwear ignore this part.) 

I walk down the stair seeing my mom pulling her coat on and shoes, "Hey sweetheart, I need to head into work today, can you run out to go get groceries?" I grab the shopping list as she walks to get her purse, "Of course mom I'll be at a date tonight so I won't be here for dinner," She opens the door and smiles, "Ok sweetheart, me and your father are going on a date as well, so that works out perfectly." 

I walk back upstairs pulling on my pair of vans and (F/C) puffer jacket. After grabbing a purse containing money, my keys, and the shopping list I realize that I might have to walk to the store. I text Zach hopefully

Zach👑

Hey, can you drive me to the store?

It's a very long walk 😭 

Sure send me your address 

THANK YOU ❤❤❤❤❤

*sent location*