𝓞𝓯𝓯𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓵 | 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

I wake up to my alarm still in a good mood from yesterday, I picked out my outfit and showered slightly excited to see Judd at school.

As I sit down for breakfast, aka a cup of coffee I text Judd. 

Judd

Hey Cutie, can you please give me a ride to school?

Yes 

But I need to ask you something ok?

Ofc What is it?

I need to ask you in person

Okay

I'll  be there any minute

-----

Finishing my coffee I place the cup into the sink. Then I heard my phone ding New message from unknown number

Unknown Number

Hey Y/N, It's Sean 

Heyyy

We should hang out at Lady Liberty Saturday?

Sounds great!

---

I changed his contact name to Sean and scrolled through Instagram. I noticed a follow from Sean_K. I added him back and scrolled through his account. He has 1,250 followers and 27 posts. His posts consist of group photos with 1,000 likes each. I continued to scroll through my feed liking posts and commenting on some. *Honk* *Honk*

Must be Judd. I grab my backpack and run out of the house waving at Judd whos still in his car. Once I slam his car door shut and put my backpack at my feet.

"Hey, Judd"

"Hey, Princess" 

"You needed to ask me something?"

"Yeah," I look up into his eyes, his face is red and his grip on the steering wheel turned his knuckles white.  "Will you be my girlfriend, Officially?"

I laugh, why was he so nervous? "Yes!"

-

I walk through the busy hallways after my last class when I see Leah stopped at my locker. As I twist the dial on my lock she speaks, "Hey I heard you and Judd became official?" I throw books and binders into my bag, "Yup, how did you hear?" "Word gets around, I know this sounds basic but do you want to hang out and take Instagram photos? I saw the last one on your account was from last summer?" I shut my locker and put my backpack over my shoulders, "Yeah, that's a good idea, where were you thinking?" We start to walk towards the exit, "Maybe my pool? We can wear bikinis and hold icecreams..." She continues to describe the photos when I see Judd waving us over, "Hey will Judd give us a ride?" She stops rambling, "Oh... Yeah! We need to stop at your house to grab a bikini first!"

We walk over to Judd's car and I sit in shotgun while Leah takes the back seat. 

"Hey Y/N,"

"Hey Judd," I lean over and give him a kiss on the cheek, as I pull away he grabs my chin and gives me a deep kiss.

Judd and I continue to kiss when Leah fake coughs, "Hey I'm still here," I pull away and laugh. Judd just groans, "Where should I drive you, two." Finally acknowledging Leah.  

"We need to stop at Y/N's house to grab some stuff, then we'll hang out at ours" 

Judd doesn't respond but instead pulls out of the parking lot. I take my phone out of my pocket and look through notifications.

Instagram: New follower Judd_Birch

Messages: 2 New Messages from Zach👑

Snapchat: 21 New Snaps

I go to Instagram and follow Judd back. Then I go to messages and text Zach.

Zach👑

Heyyyy want to hang out after school tomorrow?

 I can give you a drive to school also???

Yessss <3

Byeee <3

---

I turn my phone off and put it in my pocket

"Who the hell is Zach?" I look over to see Judd looking over at me with a somewhat angry expression. He must have seen the hearts. I smile and kiss his lips softly, "He's Just a friend don't worry!" 

-

Judd pulls into my driveway and keeps the car running, "I'll be quick," I promise. I run into my house dropping my backpack in my room and quickly picking out a random bathing suit and filling a purse with essentials such as my phone charger, scrunchie, chapstick, and sunglasses. I also put the bathing suit in my purse. Running back outside of my house I jump into Judd's car and he drives to his house.

"My parents want to meet you by the way." 

"Today?!" I'm not ready to meet his parents! Is this a setup??

He laughs, "No they won't be home until later, maybe this weekend?" 

I smile, "Yeah, but you have to meet my parents too,"

-