𝓟𝓸𝓸𝓵 𝓓𝓪𝔂 | 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮

We make it to their house and as soon as the car stops Leah jumps out and rushes me inside. Before Judd can even exit the house Leah drags me to her room. We change into our bikinis and she continues to describe our perfect Instagram photos. 

Your bikini (You can change it if you want)

Leah's bikini

You both sit on her bedroom floor and apply and refresh your makeup (If you don't wear makeup skip this part). 

"So, Y/N how are you and my brother?"

"Which one?" We both burst out laughing, once we calm down she adds, "By the way do you remember Nick? my younger brother from the party?" I nodded, "He and his friend Andrew are coming over tonight for a sleepover. And my parents are going to be gone all night since tonight is their date night so you can stay over for dinner." "That sounds good." 

Leah stays in her room longer to get ready so I sneak into Judd's room. Instead of seeing him, I hear him in his shower. I walk over to his dresser and dig through it quietly finding a pair of swimming trunks and I sweater that I'll borrow. I grab them and open his unlocked bathroom door, walking over to the shower I open the curtain and see him jump. Loudly every known curse word leaves his mouth, "- You scared the shit out of me-" I laugh to the point I can't breath, "Leah and I are going swimming and so are you!" I hand him the pair of swimming trunks which he places over the curtain rod and rests his hand. 

He doesn't try to hide his nakedness, but I'm not going to look, knowing It'll boost his ego. He smiles, "You could join me if you'd like" I scoff leaving, "In your dreams babe" 

-

Leah and I take a few photos in the lawnchairs and inside of the pool trying our best to keep our hair dry. We decided to take a slow-mo video of us jumping into the pool as well.

Right as we splash into the water Judd closes the screen door. "Nick and his dork friend just got here." 

Leah ignores him and grabs her phone off the tripod to stop the video. "You ruined the slow-mo Judd!" He scoffs dropping his towel and an extra for me onto a lawn chair. 

"Hi, handsome" I smile and get out of the pool walking towards Judd. Little do I know there are two seventh-graders checking me out from behind. Judd takes his shirt off and accepts the hug I give him wrapping his big arms around me. Oblivious to me he covers my ass with one hand and glares at the gawking twelve-year-olds. 

Suddenly Judd picked me up and throws me into the pool, jumping in after me. I cough rising to the surface coughing a little. I splash water at him and realize that Nick and his friend are here, "Hey Nick!" I wave at him and his friend, "Hey Y/N! Lookin' good" Hey shoots finger guns at me and I shoot them back giggling. His friend beside him speaks up, "Hi, I'm Andrew, nice to meet you beautiful." I silently cringe at his attempted flirting, "Hi, Andrew I'm Y/N" I turn around to splash Judd more to not see him. I looking around until he emerges from the water beneath me and has me on his shoulders.

(Next Chapter will be in Judd's POV)