CHAPTER TEN

Annabelle had been watering the plants in the garage when she then felt the air beside her shift. Smelling mint, she knew it had been her brother that was standing beside her. "Can I help you?" Annabelle asked with a small groan as she moved past him to water more of the plants. "If there isn't anything you need help with then I suggest you leave, because I'm not in the mood to talk to you, Luke, or even Reggie."

"It's important, Belle." Alex tried to persuade his sister to look at him. She was stubborn and put her water can down, taking off her gloves and laying them down on the piano top. "It really is! It's about Reggie. He like basically won't speak to anyone and we need you. You're the only one we know for a fact he will talk to."

Annabelle had to think about it for a strong moment before she released a loud sigh and turned to look at her younger brother. "Fine. Where is he?" She asked him. The green eyed boy smiled and held his hand out. Annabelle placed her hand into his and she was then transported to what seemed to be an empty museum. "Alex, if this is your way of apologizing it kind of sucks."

Alex rolled his eyes at his older sister and placed his hands over her eyes. He lead her through some halls before they arrived into an empty, all white room. On the ground was an aisle made of rose petals and long candles were lit on either side. Standing in front of a painting of a ballerina in an empty ballroom was Reggie, a guitar in hands and a nervous look on his features.

Luke - - who was standing beside him - - gave him an encouraging pat on the back before he walked to where Alex and Annabelle were. "You have to promise you won't talk or say anything messed up." Luke said, making Annabelle jump at his sudden voice.

"Jeez, okay. Rude much?" Annabelle asked. Alex and Luke looked at Reggie who exhaled before he nodded, meaning he was ready. Alex removed his hands from Annabelle's eyes so she could see the beautiful scene in front of her. A small gasp left her lips. And then, Reggie began to sing.

"Blue eyed ballerina, God only knows how much I need ya. From day one I knew you were the one. Give me your hand and I'll give you mine, you're the reason I look forward to coming home at night." Reggie sang as he strummed on his guitar, his eyes never leaving Annabelle's. "What's the point of sleep if it's not with you? Your lipstick on my cheek looking like a tattoo. My ballerina swinging side to side. All I need is a little love and care tonight."

Annabelle couldn't help the tears that were on the edge of falling, her hands shaky as she started to walk towards him. "God is an artist, He put you on display. A masterpiece of motion, more beautiful everyday. Give me your love and I'll give you mine. You're the reason I tell my friends I'm busy tonight."

Annabelle could recognize the words from the other day when he had walked in on her dancing and she had joked if he was writing a song for her. She would've never thought he actually was, but yet there they were. Annabelle looked over her shoulder to see Alex sniffling and wiping at his eyes and Luke patting his back. She giggled as she turned back to Reggie who had taken a couple steps forward. "What's the point of sleep if it's not with you? Your lipstick on my cheek looking like a tattoo. My ballerina swinging side to side, all I need is a little love and care tonight."

He set his guitar down on a stand and then held his hands out to Annabelle. The blonde placed her hands in his and they began to sway from side to side, their arms then wrapping around one another before Reggie decided to take one of her hands to spin around - - this made her burst into a fit of giggles. "The world is your stage wherever you go. You know I'll always be right in the front row. Your love is a movie, my favorite show. You're my silver screen queen, my Marilyn Monroe."

Annabelle's back was to Reggie's chest and her arms were crossed against her chest, Reggie's arms atop of hers as they swayed. "What's the point of sleep if it's not with you? Your lipstick on my cheek looking like a tattoo. My ballerina swinging side to side. All I need is a little love and care tonight." They stopped swaying and Annabelle looked into Reggie's eyes, feeling all the emotions she had felt the first time, but five times stronger.

She brushed back his hair with her fingers, her palms resting at the back of his head as his hands made their way to her waist. "Blue eyed ballerina, God only knows how much I need ya. From day one I knew you were the one."

Annabelle noticed Reggie's eyes flickering between her lips and eyes. She smiled before their lips had finally met ever so sweetly, the two melting into one another as their souls danced with joy. From behind her she could hear Luke and Alex cheering the two on. When they separated, Reggie released a long breath. "This is my way of apologizing, but also my way of asking for you to finally be my girlfriend. Do you accept or deny?" He asked with hopeful eyes. Even in dim light, Annabelle could see the twinkle in his beautiful green eyes.

"Do you know how long I've been waiting for you to admit that you like me too? We literally had to die for you to come clean." Annabelle said, making her and the boys laugh. Reggie shook his head, "Ha ha, very funny, but now that I've done it can you just hush and kiss me?"

Annabelle laughed as their lips collided again, the two taking a moment to stop and smile at each other before they kissed again. "So you accept?" Reggie mumbled against her lips. Annabelle laughed, "Of course, you big dork."