Part 13

•••
"Dada do you twink tae tae is pweatty?". The little asked pointing to himself. "Tae tae is the prettiest flower." Jungkook said making the other blush. The duo were in Jungkook's office, the little sitting on the table while the other was in his chair.

"Tae Tae how old are you?" Jungkook asked refering to his little age. The little looked up and slowly lift three fingers up, showing them to Jungkook while smiling widely.

Jungkook almost fainted due to the other's cuteness. "Baby do your papa and appa know about little tae tae?" This question kept repeating in Jungkook's mind. He had a hunch that his parents might not know about Taehyung being a little.

"Nu tae tae is scwaed. Wat if papa and appa lweave tae tae?" The little asked, lips wobbling as tears started flowing from his eyes. Jungkook panicked as he saw the little crying. He never in his entire life had handled a little.

All he could think of at that time was to just tightly hug the little. "Shhh. Don't cry baby. Appa and papa won't leave you. Don't cry little flower." Jungkook rocked the little back and forth trying to calm him. The cries turned into sobs, sobs into whimpers, whimpers into snores. "Buba?"
....................... "Flower?"
....................... Jungkook gently lift tae's head to see that he was asleep.
"Kook look at thi-". "Shhh!!" Jungkook Sushed the older. "Sorry..". Yoongi whispered as he walked towards Jungkook's desk. "Ooo~ someone is in looove".The older blushed slightly when he heard his hyung.

He quickly cleared his throat and motioned for Yoongi to continue what he was trying to tell before. "Well Tae designed this game alone. Just take look. It is approved by Hobi and Chim. I like it too.

If you like it we can make this design as our new official one." Yoongi said as he swiftly rushed out smiling. "Dada~" Tae whispered as he clung onto Jungkook's shirt. "I'm here baby." Jungkook said as he smiled like an idiot looking at the little in his lap.

"oh my god... Looks like I have fallen for you Kim Taehyung..." Jungkook whispered as he remembered the past week events. Jungkook met him just a week ago. Talked with him for just few days and he already is attached to the younger.

Something about the younger captivated him. His round doe like innocent eyes, adorable pout, cute nose scrunch, the mole above his luscious plump pink lips, beautiful boxy smile, everything about him was perfect.

But one thing remained in his mind. How did Taehyung manage not to tell or show his little space to his parents for almost 10 years.

To Be Continued...