Part 20 (M)

⚠️Warning Mature Content ⚠️
Do Not read If you are uncomfortable with smut.
⛔️You have been warned ⛔️
•••
Jungkook was currently taking a shower while the little was picking a cute outfit to wear. He had new clothes so he wanted to give them a try. So he picked out a cute purple sweater and his favourite panty. He quickly put them on and patiently waited for his dada to come out.

And there he was Jungkook didn't have any extra clothes so he had to borrow Namjoons. Which were a little big on him. He was wearing sweats and no shirt while water droplets drip down his body. Taehyung saw him and he slipped out. He was literally drooling at the sight of the male. "Petal it's rude to stare you know".

Taehyung gasp and jumped slightly when he found Jungkook directly infront of him. He barely even noticed too busy staring at the others abs. "S-sorry". Jungkook wasn't paying attention either. When Taehyung had jumped his hoodie rose and now his white lace panties were seen out and about.

It made the raven absolutely crazy. "You're seriously driving me crazy Kim Taehyung". Jungkook says his eyes dark as he pushed Taehyung on the bed. The smaller male whimpering from the aura the other held. "K-Kookie". Taehyung was innocent so he didn't know what was happening but he...kind of enjoyed it.

"Calm down petal trust me ok?". Jungkook wanted to stop...he was trying but he could not hold back anymore. He slowly caressed the others cheeks before kissing Taehyung slowly. The smaller male could only comply. Letting out small whimpers here and there when Jungkook touched a sensitive part on his skin.

"A-ah". Taehyung moans his back arching feeling cold air hit his chest. Jungkook admired the beauty under him. He looked stunning like this. He kissed his forehead a bit before trailing burning kisses down his neck, chest, stomach, and thighs. The smaller male tried closing his legs but was stopped when Jungkook gripped his thighs keeping them apart.

"So pretty". Jungkook kisses Taehyungs thighs making him tremble in his hold. "Ah". Jungkook was now slowly pulling off the white material off Taehyung. The male blushes embarrassed when nothing was covering his parts. Only his hand that was stopped immediately.

"Don't hide petal you look amazing". Taehyung nodded completely trusting the CEO. Jungkook smirks before blowing on his inner thighs. "M-mgh Jungkookie". Taehyung moans out but his eyes widened when he felt a blow towards his hole. "A-ah". Jungkook wanted to just take the smaller boy.

But this was his first time and he didn't want to scare him. So slow was the best option. "Petal try to be quite ok?". Taehyungs parents were still in the house. He didn't want them to hear at all. "Ok". Was all he said before moaning a bit too loud. Feeling something dart into his hole.

His legs closing around Jungkooks head. His tiny hands grasping the others hair. "W-wait a-ah n-no thats not ah". Jungkook was happy with this Taehyungs moans were magical. But he was moaning too loud so with gentle caresses on Taehyungs hips. The smaller male held back moans.

Jungkook pulled away admiring Taehyungs state. How beautiful. Plump lips from being kissed so much, his back arched from sensitively and beautiful hickies littering his small body. The raven took off his sweats before he brought his length towards the others hole.

Taehyung staring at him innocently with doe eyes. But all that went in vain when he threw his head back in pain. "Ah Jungkook hurts n-no". His small body was shaking as he tried getting away but was suddenly distracted by a pair of lips on his own and a gentle hand on his waist.

"I'm sorry Angel I'll wait ok?". Jungkook groaned a bit feeling the tightness. He waited patiently before he felt Taehyung start to move on his own. Indicating he was ready. The raven gripped the others waist before slowly moving. "Mgh Kookie ah".

"Call me hyung". Jungkook says going a bit faster which made Taehyung arch his back loud moans erupting from his mouth. Jungkook immediately putting a hand on him to quite him down. "Ah b-big so big". Taehyungs says muffled his eyes rolled to the back of his head in pleasure.

Jungkook went harder now making the smaller male bounce of the bed at the force. "T-too much h-hyung ah". Jungkook groaned staring at Taehyung. He looked wrecked already. "Doing so well aren't you?". The male flipped Taehyung over on his hands and knees but Taehyung eventually had his hands giving up on him.

"Ah ah mgh". Taehyung moans his body shaking more feeling something coming. "Agh". Jungkook felt the male squeeze him. "Weird feel weird Ah". Taehyung moans before being flipped again. "It's ok baby let go". Jungkook groaned looking at the beautiful sight unraveling before his eyes.

"F-fuck". Jungkook growled before coming outside of Taehyung. The smaller male whimpering from sensitivity. "It's ok sweetheart go to sleep now I'll take care of you". And with that Taehyung instantly fell asleep completely drained. While Jungkook cleaned everything and cuddled him.

To Be Continued...