Part 06

•••

Little sniffles left the small male's lips as he wiped his tears before closing his eyes going to sleep.

"Something is going on with tae Joonie...." Jin whispered as he walked towards his husband. "I know baby. Let's wait for him to tell.." Namjoon answered as they both got into bed. "I hope he is not hiding anything...." Mumbled Jin as he switched off the lamp. 

| The next day |

 "BOOOO!" "AHHH!! JOONIE!!!" Taehyung started laughing as he clutched his stomach. Namjoon ran into the kitchen hearing the chaos. "What happened?" He asked as he hugged his husband who was shaking. "Don't do that again tae!" Jin said as he pulled Tae's cheek. "I ah am sorry appa!" Tae said as he wiped his tears. 

"Now why is my baby bear up so soon?" Namjoon asked as he ruffled Tae's hair. "I want to be on time today papa. We have a meeting with all the departments!" Tae answered excitedly. "Hmm how is the office and all?" Jin asked as the maid served their breakfast. "It's nice appa. The work is great. I met a few people. My boss is also good." A light blush coated his cheeks as he remembered his extra hot boss.

 "Hmm some has a crush on their boss.." Namjoon said making Jin wiggle his brows in a teasing manner. "Papa!!" Tae whined as he playfully shoved at Jin's shoulder. "ok ok! But is he good looking?" Jin asked making Taehyung even shyer. He just gulped his food and ran into his room to fresh up. Jin and Namjoon laughed at his behaviour.

 "Wow, I look good!!" Tae said admiring himself as he tapped his ass while looking into the mirror. He was wearing a loose, light blue silk shirt, black jeans and some dangling earrings. His blonde hair was a bit messy. "Bye appa!! Bye, papa!!" Tae yelled as he got into his car. The driver dropped him off in front of the building. 

"Nothing is going to happen," Tae said to himself as he took a deep breath before entering the office. He was greeted by a few faces whom he barely remembered. He walked to his cubicle to find no-one present there. He sighed, relaxing as he put his things down. There were still ten minutes for the meeting. 

He quickly opened his laptop and went through everything that had to be discussed in the meeting. "Oh good morning Mr. Jimin!" Tae said standing up while bowing. "Oh good morning Tae! Don't call me Mr. Jimin. It makes me feel old! Call me Chim or Jiminie" Jimin said chuckling. "Ok so are you ready for your first meeting?" Jimin asked as he accompanied Taehyung to the 12th floor.

 "Well kind of nervous, but yeah pretty good. Oh wow! Your shirt is so cute!!" Taehyung exclaimed as he looked at Jimin properly. "I know right!! I love this print!" Jimin replied. "Isn't it in the new Gucci collection?" Tae asked and Jimin nodded. "Wait yours is also in the newest collection!! It was released a week ago!" Jimin said and Tae nodded. They both sat in the empty meeting room and chatted for almost half an hour, till everyone arrived. 

To Be Continued...