entry two

you know,

i swear i've seen you somewhere. i dunno maybe we bumped into each other on the street, maybe during school? maybe i just so happened to see you in the rain or the snow or sleet or sun or wind.

it bothers me that you don't know what i look like because maybe then you'd realize that you do or do not know me. then again, that doesn't really matter now, does it?

i can't decide whether or not i like you yet. it's too early for that. it'd be weird if you already have a liking for me as well. fucking creep, you don't even know me.

i mean how goddamn bored do you have to be to be reading this right now, huh? you're reading a teenage boy's journal entries about a girl—

well that girl is you. see this is where it gets complicated.

i can only see you, when you have me open. spread in your palms, maybe on a table or in your lap. yet those entrancing eyes of yours see me in my fullest vulnerability as you read each of these words.

you're reading my story, yet i know nothing about yours. maybe i'm just wasting paper at this point.

you have pretty eyelashes.

that one reading habit of yours i've already picked up on too. i'm sure you know which one i'm talking about. you're doing it right now.

now don't get it twisted— just because i'm observant doesn't mean i like you. it just means i pay attention. speaking of, you clearly don't cause you immerse yourself into books to escape the harsh reality of the world. am i wrong?

anyway i'm tired. i had a rough day at school and it looks like you had a difficult day as well. get some sleep loser. i'll see you soon. or not.

you'll never know unless you turn the page.

- noah.